Segment 19

(note- lightly mature)

He came out of the washroom after taking shower. He was wearing a light brown shirt with white jeans. His hairs were wet and messy.

"Chalein?", she asked before looking at him.

"Hmm", he replied.

"Wait, aise ghumne Jaa rahe ho tum? With these wet hairs and without jacket?", she asked narrowing her eyes towards him.

"Hot toh lagunga"

She approached him and hold his forearm and pulled him towards the dressing table mirror.

"Aab kya hua?", he asked.

"Chup kar ke baitho", she uttered making him sit infront of the mirror. She took out her hairdryer and start drying his hairs carefully.

He admired her face. She was gently detangling his hairs with her finger.

'She's such a humble and sweet person yaar', he thought. Unknowingly a smile formed in his lips.

She looked at him, it seems like she was scrutinizing something about him.

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho?", he asked.

"Tum haste bohot Kam ho", she uttered and looked away.

"Kaisa lagta hun?", he asked.

"Ho gaya", she said.

"Kya?", he uttered confusingly.

"Baal sukh Gaye tumhare ", she said Coldly. She actually tried to escape from his silly question. She still love him and she knows it will be pretty hard for her to lie infront of him.

She distanced herself from him and approached near the table to pick her phone which was ringing from last minute.

She picked up the call,

"Bolo rohail", she uttered.

"Tum dono kidhar ho?"

"Ek kaam Karo tum aur Saba chale jao, main aur Murtasim baad mein aate hain"

"Okay thik hai"

She cut the call and put the phone on her bag.

"Chalein?", he asked.

"Chalo"

*******
"Its construction in 2 years, 2 months and 5 days was a veritable technical and architectural achievement", a guide told them. Murtasim and meerab along some other couples of the hotel were visiting some great places of Paris.

Meerab was loos least interested with the history and geography of Eiffel tower, her face was looking so cute with that annoying look. Murtasim was trying his best to control his laugh.

She took out her phone and walked on the other side. He followed her.

"Meerab", he called her name.

"What?", she asked.

"I wanna talk to you", he said clearing his throat.

"Bolo"

"I....I mean, I'm sorry", he uttered.

She handed her phone to him.

"Photo's click kar do, marium ko send karna hai", she ordered.

"Hein?"

"Photo's pata hai. Yeh jo phone ke back camera se click karte hain... Yahan screen pe touch kar ke", she explained the tutorial.

"Pata hai. Par baat shuno meri", he said.