Segment 9

Three days since haya had discovered about the contract. She was looking for an opportunity to flung this subject around everyone family members. She was feeling so much happy with this fact that there was no physical relationship in between them.

In a bright morning when everyone was doing breakfast Murtasim informed that he have to go to Village to attend their peoples as they need him.

"Maa saab ek hafte ke liye gaon jaa raha hun", Muratsim said while standing up from his seat.

"Meerab ko apne sath le jao", maa begum admitted while eating her food.

She stopped her spoon by listening this. A very one week with him alone. It seems really boring. He will be busy with his work and if he's not then what's the matter they didn't talked much with eachother.

"Woh kya karegi jaa kar?"

"Biwi hai tumhari, tumhare khane peene ka dhyan rakhegi. Aur humari dusri haveli ghum ayegi", maa begum said looking at him.

"Maa saab", he uttered.

"Koi aitraz hai mere faisle se meerab?", she asked her daughter in law. Meerab gulped down and looked at her plate. Yes she want some peace but she don't want him to be around her.

"Murtasim agar gaon jayega toh meerab saath jayegi. Agar aitraaz hai toh kisi ko jane ki zarurat nhi hai", maa begum played her last card.

"Fine, 30 minutes ke andar packing kar ke bahar aa jao", he said and leave.

He mouth was hell open. She thought he will protest and denied to take her with him but no he had agreed to it. She jerked her thoughts and left to pack her stuffs.

*******

As he drived the land cruiser his man followed him in other motorcade. He glanced at his wife who was sitting beside him while looking outside. They were in the car since a hour but didn't talked at all. He informed bakhtu to go first with gaurds they will come behind them.

"Tum maa saab ko mana bhi kar sakti thi aane ke liye", he exclaimed.

"Kounsa meri baat maan jati woh", she said while setting her shawl.

"Phir mujhe tumhein yahan nhi lana padta. Bekar mein pareshani mol li", he stated.

"Mujhe bhi koi shouk nhi tha tumhare sath aane ka", she replied angrily.

"Apni awaz kam karo samjhi, Agar ghar par reh jati toh kya jata tumhara", he said angrily.

"Main kyun daab ke rahun? Maa begum tumhari baat toh nhi sunti hain toh meri kya khaak sunengi bolo, main koi mari nhi jaa rahi thi tumhare sath aane ke liye", she said with same intensity.

His blood boiled in her tone."Fine mat aao phir", he said and stopped the car. He calimed out and headed towards her side. He opened the door and pulled her away from the car.

"Aab yahan se khud wapas chali jao samjhi", he said and road away from there.

"Murtasim, tum bohot bure ho", she shouted and looked at his car disappeared in the corner of her eyes.

She don't what's the place is. There was only fields and fields around. She can recognised sone trees are standing staring from a far. She gulped down in fear as there was no human being around her.

She start walking straight in the path cluthching onto her shawl. Her heart was beating too loudly. She questioned her ownself that is that the murtasim whom she loved once upon a time? No not at all. He's a beast for sure, a heartless beast.

She saw three peoples are standing near the fields. She thought to ask them to help her. Before she could ask one of the people saw her and said," woh dekh, yeh toh khan murtasim khan ki biwi hai na?"

"Haan, humare kheton ki taraf? Aaj toh shikar khud chal kar aaya hai", a man said and laughed evily.

She clutched on her shawl and turned away to run from there.

"Arre pakdo usse, bhag kar jaane na paye", a man shouted and she start running from there like a deer was struggling to save her own life.

Her shawl flung on one of the bushes she tried to pull it but it was totally stucked there. She ran again as she find them closer. Her heart was beating rapidly.
One of the man clutched on her dupatta's end and tried to pull it from her.

"Khuda ke vaastey ku..kuch na karein please", she pleaded.

"Arre dekho toh kitni masoomiyat hai iske chehre mein"

"Dekho, aisa kuch mat karo ke khud musibat mein pado. Khan ko pata laga toh  maare jaoge", a man said.

"Tujhe khan ki bohot chinta hai, pata toh usse tab lagega jab woh milegi"

Meerab grabbed handful of sand and threw it on their eyes then ran away from there. The mans winched in pain.

"Pakdo usse jaldi", one the man shouted.

She ran from there with all the strength she have. Her feets are trembling duo to fear but she didn't stopped in her way for a second.

On the other side murtasim again come to the place where he had left her in anger. He stepped out of the car and looked here and there.

"Meerab", he called her name loudly. But she didn't replied.

"I know you're angry with me, sorry. Dekho prank mat karo aur, main manta hun yeh maine galat kiya hai", he said.

He looked here and there but she was missing. Damn, he cursed himself for this.
His gaurds had arrived there again.

"Khan sab thik hai, aap wapas kyun aa gaye", bakhtu asked.

"Meerab, meerab gayab hai", he uttered.

They started searching her all around as much as they can.

"Yaa khudaya,  yeh maine kya kar diya. Pata nhi kahan chali gayi gusse mein woh", he muttered.

"Malik, meerab bibi yahan nhi hai, humne charon taraf dekh liya", bakhtu shouted from a far.

He ran his hands through his hairs in frustration. His heart was consuming with weird thoughts. He prayed to almighty for her safety.

As he skipped two or three fields his eyes strucked on a bush. A white fabric caught his attention. It was familiar to him.

"Meerab", he shouted loudly.

As the sun shifted and the mood rose to continue natures job her heart fluttered in fear. She was lost somewhere in the jungle. She have no energy and courage to ran again. Her whole body was trembling, her throat turned dry. She look here and there to find any paths but she failed.

"Dekho yaheen kahin hogi", she heared someone. Her heart stopped beating for a moment, she immediately hide herself behind a tree.

"Yaa allah main k..kya karun? Baba aa...aap kahin se aa kar apni beti ko bacha lo please ", she cried.

"Yeh jangal bohot ghana hai, jangli janwar bhi hain yahan se bach kar nhi niklegi, hum wapas chalte hain", a man said and they leave. She breathed out as they leave. It was dark all around she stepped out from the behind and looked around her.

"Agar janwaron ke haathon marr bhi jaun toh sahi hai, murtasim jaise janwar ke sath rehne se bohot accha hai", she uttered while shivering in this cold weather.

Trees are looking scary, huge bushes and a silent breez  of cold wind was making the situation wrost. Her heart shattered down in fear.

Her eyes caught a shadow. And again her heart stopped beating. Those man's are still there. They were coming towards her. She ran again in the darkness. As her feet hit a stone she fell on the ground. Her little toe was bleeding.

She stands up from the ground while trembling. She somehow escaped from their eyes and hide behind a huge rock.

To be continue....

Feedbacks>>>>>>

Main toh taiyar ho gaali aur chappal khane ke liye, aap sab zara  muratsim se puch lijiye kya pata usse bhi khana ho...