Segment 11

"Un logon ko toh saza de doge tum gaddi nasheen ke haisiyat se par tumhara kya? Tum bhi toh barabar ke gunehgar ho, agar tum usse adhi rastey par nhi chhodte toh yeh sab hota hi nhi", he heard someone.

His eyes trailed off towards the voice he was seeing his own reflection there. He was feeling suffocated with all this.

"Tumhari wajah se hua hai sab", he heard his inner self again.

"Galti meri hai manta hun, magar kya karun main? Kuch bhi mere hisab se nhi ho raha, kuch bhi nhi", he uttered.

"Tum gunehgar ho inn sab ka"," Tumhari wajah se aaj meerab dard mein hai"," tum chahte the ki usse hurt ho", these words are echoing in his mind. He tighten his grip in his own hairs in frustration. His inner turmoil was increasing with every word.

"Nhi, nhi, nhiiiiii", he shouted closing his eyes." Main usse hurt nhi karna chahta tha, nhi chahta tha",he opened his eyes and found himself alone in the garden.

He made up his mond to check her if she was alright or not. He straightly headed towards the bedroom. His eyes fell on her tiny sleeping figure.

He gently tucked her with the blanket and checked her temperature. He takes a breath of relieve as she doesn't have a fever from now.

He sat on the couch which was placed beside the huge glass window. His heart has stopped beating with the thought of loosing her. He was feeling suffocated and exhausted, specially tired. The reason was behind this was sleep,he didn't slept whole night.

It's the awe hours of the morning, the sun was still absent from his job. He was tired but sleep was far away from his eyes. Placing a hand on his forehead he was thinking something, then he got up from the place. Straightened his way towards washroom he took a long bath to calm his mind.

After changing into  black salwar kameez he came out of the washroom. He checked her for the last time and left the room.
He ordered mai to look after her, he will be at home after attending the panchayat.

"Khan nashta kar ke jaiye", main said.

"Nhi, mujhe bhookh nhi hai mai, meerab uth jaye toh usko khana khila dijiyega, main chalta hun", he said.

Mai nodded in approval and he merged out of the house. Sitting on his land cruiser he focused on driving, his gaurds are following him from behind.

Panchayat was held in at 8 am. He first go to meet his peoples and asked them about their problems and if they want his help or so. When he became gaddi nasheen after his father's death, Everyone accepted him as their Messiah. They belive him as they belive his father.

He takes his place in the panchayat, straightly Looking towards malick Zubair And Malick Mukhtar. His gun was placed beside his left side and  Bakhtu was standing in his right side. The leaders of the panchayat are also present there.

"Iss murtasim ne mere teen logon ko kaid kiya aur torture kiya hai, aap log aab bhi kahenge ke iss insaan ko gaddi sambhalni chahiye?", zubair exclaimed a little loudly.

"Apni awaz niche rakho samjhe", murtasim said with a death glare making zubair shut his mouth.

"Aapne Malick ke teen admiyon ko kaid kyun kiya khan? Unki galti kya thi", a man in his mid fifties asked him politely.

"Yeh baat  aap un logon se hi puch lijiye Awez Sahab", muratsim uttered gesturing bakhtu to present them there.

"Tum logon ko kaid kyun kiya gaya?"

"Wo...woh humne Khani ko agwah karne ki koshish ki thi", a man spilled the truth in a shaky voice.

"Oh ho muratsim khan, suna hai tumhari biwi bala ki khubsurat hai, saath laye ho? Yaa mujhe khud mulakat karni padegi", zubair said with an evil grin.