With seconds to spare, Jisoo reached Jungkook, grabbing his arm and pulling him forcefully across the road. The siblings watched in sheer relief as both of them tumbled to the ground on the opposite side, the close call leaving Jungkook in a state of shock.

"Noona? Noona, are you alright?" Jungkook asked, genuine concern etched across his face as he sat up.

"Unnie? Jungkook?" The other three siblings rushed to their side, their collective worry evident.

"I'm fine," Jisoo winced in pain, holding her injured arm.

"Unnie, what happened?" Rose asked, her eyes wide with concern.

"She's bleeding," Rose exclaimed as she noticed blood on Jisoo's arm.

"Ah," Jisoo winced again, and Rose immediately panicked.

"I... I'm sorry," Rose stammered, guilt evident in her voice.

"No, Rose, it's not your fault," Jisoo reassured, trying to manage the pain.

"Let's go to the hospital," Lisa suggested, taking charge of the situation.

"Yes, let's go," Jungkook said, carefully helping Jisoo to her feet.

The Seoul National University Hospital

They rushed to the hospital, the urgency evident in their steps as they entered the emergency room. The nurse at the reception desk inquired about the situation, and Rose took the lead in explaining the accident, mentioning Jisoo's injuries.

"Come this way, please," the nurse directed them to a room where a doctor was on duty. To their surprise, the doctor turned around, revealing himself as Jimin.

"Jimin?" the Jeon siblings exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" the nurse asked, slightly puzzled as he is a student there and students are not allow to treat the people in the absence of doctors . "Where is Doctor Kim?"

"Doctor Kim had another patient to attend to, so he asked me to stay in his place," Jimin explained. "What happened? Are you guys alright?"

"Jisoo noona is hurt," Jungkook answered. Jimin gestured for Jisoo to sit, "Noona, please have a seat here."

The nurse inquired if Jimin could handle the situation alone, and he assured her with confidence. The Jeon siblings were curious about Jimin's role, and Lisa couldn't help but comment on the apparent breach of the rules.

"Does that mean you're going against the rules?" Jennie asked. "Not really," The nurse replied. "Jimin is the topper of his class, and we are aware of his capabilities. The doctors have no problem with him treating patients."

"Ah, I see," Lisa nodded. "Does that make you a rule-breaker, Jimin oppa ?"

"Not at all," Jimin chuckled. "I'm just following the protocol, and we've got everything under control."

As Jimin began his examination, he reassured the siblings that Jisoo's arm wasn't broken, just fractured. The nurse was tasked with retrieving the x-ray reports while Jimin prescribed medication for Jisoo's pain.

"We need to plaster noona," Jimin explained. "But don't worry; she'll be fine. It will take one to two weeks."

Jisoo, with a hint of amusement, declared that she would take care of herself. The siblings, however, were determined to take on the responsibility.

"We will take care of her," Rose asserted, echoed by Jungkook and Lisa.

"Don't worry, guys, I will take care of myself," Jisoo said.

"No need to, unnie," Jennie insisted. "You just need rest, and we'll take care of the rest."

"Hey Jimin I brought you the lunch."Yoongi, unexpectedly entering the room.

"You guys ? Jisoo what happened ??"Yoongi expressed concern for Jisoo and questioned the cause of her injury. The Jeon siblings recounted the accident, and Lisa hinted at the possibility of the driver being drunk.

"Seriously! What the heck is wrong with that driver?" Yoongi clenched his fist in anger. "Do any of you remember the car number?"

"I do," Rose replied."It is 8141."
"Good don't worry I'll handle it," Yoongi declared. "You just go home and take a rest. I will take care of the rest."

"Alright, then we should get going," Jennie said, expressing gratitude to Yoongi and Jimin.

"It's my duty, noona," Jimin smiled.

"Take care," Yoongi added as they left the hospital, the events of the day leaving them grateful for the support they had within their family and beyond.

To be continued.......