"Since class won't start for at least another hour and a half, let's get you a cake and we'll celebrate later with the girls." Wonwoo suggested as you just shook your hands with a chuckle. "No, no it's okay. You don't have to Wonwoo-ya."

"Nah, come on, let's get to the usual bakery and get you a slice of cake." In the end, you had to give up and went with Wonwoo and Hansol but deep in your heart, you're thankful that the people around you were genuinely great people.

Another day for Danielle as she's now on her way to the university while enjoying the cool breeze on a bright sunny Australia day just as bright as her personality

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Another day for Danielle as she's now on her way to the university while enjoying the cool breeze on a bright sunny Australia day just as bright as her personality. After taking a bus ride to the urban area, she then made her way past buildings and shops before she got herself into a bakery to get something to munch later on.

Taking her time picking up bakery cuisines, a thought suddenly crossed her mind as she remembered that yesterday's your birthday. Being a caring friend that she is, she's obviously still worried about your well-being so she got a slice of cake of her choice.

After neatly boxed and got all the food she wanted, Danielle then made her way out and took another few minutes of walking before arriving at the university. As she got her way up to her first class's lecture theatre, she noticed that all the exchange students from their group were gathered at the back area.

"Morning~" She greeted them as some of them greeted back while some waved at her. "And as I was saying, you don't seriously think of going to the beach without wearing a sunscreen right?" Danielle had her eyes landed on you, apparently talking with the other two boys, Hansol and Wonwoo but one thing that stood out for her was...

...you're all smile and laugh. It's actually a rare sight for her to see you like this nowadays as she vaguely remembered that the last time you're genuinely smiling and joking and laughing like this was during the first semester she had with you.

"I thought you'll be here early, we're celebrating Yongjae's belated birthday today before class..." Yuna, the only girl beside Danielle in your group said to Danielle as she just nodded before she noticed a plate of a slice of a cake on a chair next to where you're sitting.

"Why's nobody telling me this?" Danielle pursed her lips into a pout. "Oh this was a rather last minute plan by Wonwoo. He got Yongjae a slice of cake before telling us one by one when we came in." Yuna clarified as Danielle just went "Ah~".

Danielle then went over to you as you gave her a wave. "Sorry I'm late but to make up for it, I got you..." She then went into the plastic bag she's holding before handing the box with the cake to you. "I got you another cake. Happy belated birthday~"

"Thanks a lot Danielle. And also thanks again all of you. Appreciate it." You thanked your group and Danielle just as the class's about to start.

And the class went on as throughout the period, Danielle's been keeping an eye on you secretly from the side and she obviously noticed how you're more lively and somehow involved in the class learning more than usual and it got her thinking to herself. "Have my prayers' been answered..."