"I hope you can survive until the college entrance examination, and don't break up by then. ."

  Dong Chaoming stared at him expressionlessly and took out his mobile phone. Pu Rui felt something was wrong with his eyes and said warily,

  "What are you doing?"

  "Call a car to drop off the bag at your house."

  This should be the first time in the Yu family after the new year. Come to visit, the winter vacation of the senior year could not be postponed any longer, and finally the holiday was taken one week before the New Year's Eve. When leaving school, everyone carried the latest second-mold transcripts and waited for the arrival of the New Year with their own thoughts.

  Yu Chu had no suspense and performed normally. Dong Chaoming also did well in the exam. The politics that held him back gave him a boost in the comprehensive essay, which was difficult this time.

  Dong Chaoming woke up too early, looking forward to the sound of the doorbell and feeling a little sleepy. Su Zhihan prepared a lot of things. When he came out of the kitchen, he saw his son falling asleep on the sofa and pushed him forward.,

“Chao Ming, go up and go to bed. It's rare that you don't have to get up so early for a holiday. Yu Chu's family didn't come until noon. ”

Dong Chaoming was so sleepy that his soul withdrew, and he vaguely touched the room to go back to sleep. It may be that he had a thought in his heart and didn't sleep well. He fell into a dream. In his dream, there was a salty sea breeze blowing on the coastal highway with the smell of heat waves. He was lying on the beach and couldn't move.He was steaming and drenched in sweat under the bright sun. He prayed and prayed that he would no longer suffer from this torture. Suddenly, a huge wave was set off head-on, with an irresistible momentum, overshadowing the poisonous sun and casting a shadow. At this moment, he seemed to be able to move, but he did not escape.He fell in front of the huge waves of the tsunami, waiting for the coolness of that moment.

“. . . Dong Chaoming, Dong Chaoming. ”

The waves had already hit a place very close to his head, and suddenly paused, and the whole dream was paused. He was anxious for that instant of clarity, and raised his hand to touch the solid sea water. The moment he touched it, he suddenly opened his eyes.

It was Yu Chu's face that broke into the line of sight, and Dong Chaoming's hand was still tightly grasped on her wrist and placed on his chest.

Yu Chu knelt by his bed, wearing a dark red slim-fitting long skirt, with the skirt scattered on his black mattress. Yu Chu wore a colorful skirt to make the most of her inheritance of Gu Hui's brilliance vividly, and with the girl's budding tenderness, Dong ChaomingMy eyes were straightened.

“Yu Chu. . . ”

He blinked his dry eyes and put his hands over the messy broken hair in front of his forehead.,

“It's noon? I slept for so long. ”

“Ok. ”

The girl bit her lower lip, hiding her eyes for some reason, and suddenly pulled out her hand. Dong Chaoming panicked and wanted to get up to chase, but the quilt beside her was opened, and Yu Chu got in in his astonished eyes and lay down next to him, messy skirt.Posing like blooming petals, she grabbed the hem of his sweater, her voice couldn't be lighter, but it fell like thunder in Dong Chaoming's ears.

“I locked the door. ”

It was deafening.

Dong Chaoming didn't move for a long time, and Yu Chu's heart was beating like a drum. She had never been so out of line before. Her thin face was exhausted in the quiet air, her cheeks flushed, and she spoke hesitatingly.,

“You don't want to. . . Then I, I'm gone. ”

Yu Chu shivered at the fingertips of his sweater, trying to withdraw his hand, Dong Chaoming seemed to have finally woken up, rubbed against her with her little strength, and almost squeezed Yu Chu off the bed. He firmly encircled Yu Chu's waist and suddenly threw her into the center of the bed with both hands.Propped on top of her head.

He is a few dried-up plants, longing for a drop of alms from his master, like manna.

“Yu Chu, there is no time to regret it. ”

It's a sentence.

Yu Chu was dragged into the quilt by him and pressed under her body. Dong Chaoming held her chin. She opened her mouth and put Dong Chaoming's tongue in. This was really a wrong decision. Yu Chu swallowed with his tongue in his mouth, mixing his lips and teeth with his stirring movements.Slimy. Dong Chaoming's lips held her lips, and the flesh on her cheeks shrank. Yu Chu was crushed by her jaw, and she didn't have the right to breathe again. When he inhaled enough arrogantly, his tongue leaned forward frantically to lick her throat, Yu Chu's head resting on his back.Dong Chaoming's pillow, lying on his bed, raised his neck with difficulty to bear Dong Chaoming's gentle kiss.

Dong Chaoming pulled her hand and put it into his sweater. There was no T-shirt inside. Yu Chu's slightly cool hand was directly on his naked abdominal muscles, like a blind person. She couldn't see it. The touch of her muscles made her a little frightened, and she blindly guessed Dong Chaoming's whole body.There is danger dormant like this place.

Her hands were so cold, Dong Chaoming leaned forward and pressed her tightly, trying to pass her overheated body temperature across the two layers of skin, lifting Yu Chu's red skirt to reveal two thin white legs, Dong Chaoming touched in and held a hand of smooth and tender leg meat, emptyOf course, he couldn't help pinching her, leaned over and bit her ear.,

“Is it cold or not? ”

With the warm air in the room, the soft quilt, and the cotton wool sticking into the skin, Dong Chaoming couldn't stop her strength more and more, almost twisting her fleshy hands, all of which were very much like the fire burning around her.

Yu Chu's skin was red with smoke, and he answered him in a trembling voice.,

“It's not cold. ”

Previous chapter

Back to Contents

Bookmark

Next chapter

10197