chapter seven (adult contents)

Pain and anger washed over Alpha Jason’s face. Anger at Marilyn’s old pack boiled inside him, while pain for her hidden wounds froze his heart. Just watching her sit on the bank staring up at him with a startled expression caused him to be more aggressive than he intended.

“I am sorry. My anger is not meant for you.” Jason said moving to sit beside me.

I could feel the pain and anger inside of him rock back and forth. I couldn’t speak. Tears of frustration threatened to fall. I held my emotions in check. Being around him makes me feel safe. I know we are both thinking about the conversation on the cliff. We both are hiding it from each other. Although I now trust him and this pack completely, I must not let him know. At least not right now. I am confused about why the witch helped in the pack village. That is one thing I wish I could ask.

Witches are known to hunt werewolves for the power their blood can add to magic potions. The regeneration of organs and the fast healing properties are only a small part of what they seek. Black magic users claim that with enough werewolf blood they can raise the dead. I shiver thinking about it. I feel Jason place his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to his side. I look up at him. His eyes looked out over the water to an opening in the trees.

“Tomorrow night will be a full moon. Will you come meet my wolf? We can go for a run together.” Jason said quietly. His emotions now under control.

I nod my head. “I will come, but my wolf is rather large and I can’t control her size on a full moon.”

Jason smiled. “Good. A small wolf is fine, but I was afraid I would hurt you.”

I shook my head not saying anything. I leaned onto his shoulder and rested my head on his chest. We let the night air say everything for us. I felt like I wouldn’t be able to have him for long and I felt as though I already missed his presence. His warmth made me feel drowsy and I yawned.

“Let’s go back. You need to sleep.” Jason said pulling away to stand up.

He held out a hand for me and I reached up for him. Our hands met and tingles spread throughout my body. My drowsiness forgotten. Our eyes met and I bit my lower lip. Even if we don’t claim the mate bond as valid, the attraction is still strong. I could feel my body grow hot and evidence of how much I wanted him pooled between my thighs. His grip tightened and I felt him tense. I knew he smelled me. He pulled me to his chest and held me close. Our eyes met and held, his eyes darker with his wolf’s reaction.

My eyes traveled to his lips and I gasped when his hand moved to my cheek tilting my head slowly. Our lips touched in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and didn’t fight when he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I melted into him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Our breathing became heavy and he let his hands explore my back and hips.

A soft moan left my lips and he let a low growl escape. He pulled back resting his forehead on mine. “If you want me to stop tell me now, I only have so much control right now.”

I ran my fingers up the back of his neck to rest in his soft hair. “Lets go to our room.” I whispered before moving my lips to his neck.

His hands gripped my hips in a tight hold as I left soft kisses up to his smooth jaw.

“We will never make it if you continue that.” He growled as he started walking back to the cave.

I could feel the heat between us grow and each breath gave life to a new spark. We entered the room and he became even more aggressive. I felt the material of my dress rip as he lay me on the pallet and let his hands roam. They traveled up my hips bringing my dress with it. His hips settled between my thighs and I could feel the bulge press against my hot center. I moaned and pressed myself against him. His hands traveled up to my sides. The warmth of his hand moving over my skin making the flames grow hotter. He quickly pulled my dress over my head tossing it across the room. Our eyes met and held. His silent question answered when my hand moved under his shirt to caress his chest.

Without a care for the clothes I quickly snatched his shirt open letting the buttons fly around us as they popped from the fabric. I needed him and I wanted him. If he pulls away now I might cry. Fire blazed and heated moans left my throat as he grabbed my hands holding them above my head. His mouth traveled my body, leaving me weak and trembling with built up passion. I didn’t even notice when he removed the rest of his clothes. My hands now free and my fingers wrapped in his hair pulled him closer as his lips worked magic on my lower body. I felt myself climb higher and my body squirmed.

I cried out when he pulled away. I lay panting. “Please.” I begged when he once again held my hands above my head.

He chuckled. “Not yet sweetheart. I want you to feel this for a long time. Be a good girl and let me show you what it feels like to be loved the right way.”

His free hand traveled down my chest to my core and I gasped when he slid one finger inside me. I bucked into his palm and the heat rose as my passion built even higher. I felt him move his finger slowly adding another. I moaned and arched my back.

“Please. I need to. Please.” I begged again. His lips covered mine as he touched my soul.

I felt him pull completely away from me and I frowned. His lips still moving along my jaw and neck. My eyes popped open and watched him. His eyes locked onto mine and a soft scream of pure pleasure left my lips when his thick member entered me. Filling me to the hilt. My orgasm was intense and instantly triggered. My nails dug into my palms. He released my hands and I wrapped my arms around him my hands landing on his back. The trails left by the scars barely noticeable as my nails raked his back.

I felt him tense as he moved faster, pushing deeper. I climaxed again and felt him shudder inside me. The warm gush of his seed coated my insides. I held him as he caught his breath. Both of us breathing heavy and shaking from the aftermath of pure pleasure.

He rolled to his side pulling me with him. The sticky mess of our bodies to tired to even untangle from our positions. I felt my eyes drift shut and sleep overtook me. I never felt him leave or feel the wet cloth wash my tired body.

JASON’S POV

I watched her sleep after washing our bodies. Her beautiful sleeping body curled into me when I lay back down beside her. I pulled a blanket over us and held her to my chest. She seems so fragile and yet her power matches mine. I held myself back from marking her. I can’t truly claim her until she is ready to accept me as her mate. I feel a slight hint of regret when I think about what I haven’t told her. She may hate me for holding it back from her, I don’t want her rushing away from me on her mission to kill an alpha who caused her so much pain. He felt her snuggle closer to him and he softly kissed her hair. Would she hate him if he killed the entire pack before he told her? Should he let her go with him? If anything happens to her. He let the thought end and his hold tightened around her. He would never let anything happen to her.

His eyes drifted shut and he let sleep take over. He would scout the Forest pack first, and he would decide what to do afterwards.