XVIII

"Go ahead, batao Mayank and Ishan, what's the matter?" Asked Virat bhai.

"Virat sir, and our team, I and Ishan wanted to convey something. I hope this does not affect our relationship with the team." Said Mayank and got nods from the team.

"Me and Ishan are in a relationship. "
Silence

"A romantic one."
A couple of heavy sighs and after a pause.

"Good for you! We're happy for the both of you! It won't faze us from teasing ya'll kids okayyy" said Virat with his signature smile and his eyes roaming in between Mayank , Ishan and lingering on Shubhman for longer than expected.

All the team members were okay with the news, though not too ecstatic.

Almost everyone noticed the frown on Shubman's face even if he was smiling and not facing any of them direct in the eyes, as if avoiding feelings, avoiding confrontation, avoiding complications.

The team and every member congratulated them individually and departed to their rooms.
Mayank, Ishan and Shubman were standing there, left after the wows and hearty wishes.

Shubman looked at Ishan ,"let's go Ishan, we need to bathe and rest."

"Yesss!", said Ishan, his voice laced with tiredness.

"Sweetie, be ready tonight, 7 pm, get dressed, we'll have some good time together sweetheart", said Mayank, passing a warm smile to Ishan.

Shubman POV-

I felt a tinge of heartache, not because I was jealous, but because evenings were now booked for me and Ishan's movies and heartfelt conversations.

It's okay tho, whatever makes Ishu happy.

We went to out room and Ishan slept like a baby.
I had to drag him to the bathroom to make that stinky duck take a shower!

Tight at 6 pm, his alarm rang.
Mr. ISHAN, who never was punctual, WOKE UP AND PULLED OUT A NOTEPAD.

SHOES
Check ✔️

OUTFIT
Check ✔️

SHOWER
Check ✔️

MAKEUP
Check ✔️

MINTS
Check ✔️

POUCH
Check ✔️

He looked adorable

He looked adorable. Like a bunny on the go. I could sense his nervousness.
Fifteen minutes were left till his date picked him up.

"Um..Ishu, mind if I steal your ten minutes?"

"Will you stop if I say I do?" He looked at me cackling.

"Come with me."

We went on the balcony of our room.

"Ishu what do you feel about me? How does our bond make you feel?" I asked placing my hand on the railing just half an inch away from Ishan's.

_____________________________________

Yoooo guys, my final datesheet signed by the head is here!!! I am probably gonna update one more chapter tomorrowthen imma be irregular, please be patient, i have to give 9 exams and my last exam is on 2nd jan.

Till then, please bear with me 🙏

Ill also not be able to reply on the comments as much, so please take my apology for that, i hope you, my readers, understand and sorry in advance 🥺❤️

Adios
❤️