VII

"Turn off the lights for God's sake!"
Hell... he's dramaticcc.
I thought.
Turning off the lights, I crept into the same quilt and it was a bit awkward since we were basically at the two extremes of the bed. We were both facing in the opposite directions.

The sun shone brighter. I slept because it was afternoon and we needed to go in the evening for practise.
As i was sleeping (i am a light sleeper),
I heard him shuffling his bag in between to take out something.
I turned around to witness the most hilarious thing everrr.
He was standing there with his hugging pillow which was almost his size and he looked like a deer caught in headlights.
I laughed out loud.

"What? Why are you laughing?" He questioned softly.

"Well sweetieeee...(i teased), doesn't your Mayank hug you well that you have to have an entire pillow for it?" I laughed it off.

"No...i always hugged him while sleeping Shubhman but since I was moving here, he was kind enough to gift this to me so that i can sleep!"

"Okayyyy~" I scoffed. Lol is Ishan his mistress or what? Lmao.

I turned back to the other side and the pillow was placed in between us with Ishan hugging it.

We slept for an hour and it was new, to say the least. I woke up and turned off the alarm.
As i stood up and faced the bed, what a sight! Lol.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and snapped a pic.
My roomate with drool all over his mouth and sleeping like there's no tomorrow. Cuddled to a pillow! Lol. Now i know why he is always latee.

After snapping his pic i thought to share it in the group. But i didn't want anybody else to seee it. Although i did want everyone to make fun and tease him. So... i just scolded my good side as to why am i not wanting to share his pic. I overcame my kind thoughts and thought of teasing him.
Hehe.

Select. Send.
✔️✔️

I have a bad gut feeling about this but who cares. Small friendly banter doesn't hurt. And i love to see him irritated. He looks good when he's angry, i smirked at the thought.

I played 'tunak tunak' on full volume and shoved the phone's speaker side into his ears.

He woke up with a gasp.
See, we are not close. It was just our first day beeing roomies. But I've got an idea this is going to be a long journey. It's just that i have gotten a carnal instinct to make him react. By any action that i do.
I do not have any close friends. I have people who i can rely on, don't get me wrong, but I do not have someone like Ishan is to Mayank.

"Are you fucking mad!?"

________________________^_^_^_
A longER chapter :))

What do you study miii frendssss?
I am doing BSC in MEDICAL but i'm also preparing for NEET to get into med school 🥹🤌🤍✨️

Here's a recommendation-

Its soo goood 🥹🤌✨️🫠