III

"Oh, and Ishan, your roommate for now is going to be Shubhman Gill, he's from Gujrat Titans, I'm sure you know about him, he's awesome!", said Rohit sir.

"Ohh", said Mayank. I wasn't that surprised, I had to have a new roommate, guess it was him. I feel kinda sad that I have to leave Mayank because we have been roomies for the past 2 years, it feels emotional. I don't want to behave like a child but it really is making me feel a bit sentimental.

Mayank, who was so happy for me, seemed a bit dull now. I guess the changes that are going to happen are finally seeping into him right now.

"Okay Virat Bhai, I'll shift tomorrow ", and I hugged Virat sir and Rohit sir and grabbed Mayank's arm and we moved out of the hotel room.

"Mayank I am so happy for myself, but I just don't want that our friendship fades away, promise me that we'll still remain very close friends", I said as we walked throught the corridor, extending my pinkie out.

"Promise", said Mayank locking his pinkie with me and giving me a cute smile.

I reached my room, we laid together and hugged each other. It felt sad. But I have to leave for better things to come.

Morning-

"Beep beep beep"
"Arghhhh, why does this need to off now, we slept lateeee", but I felt an absence, where's Mayank?

"oh hey sweetie? You up? Your new roomie is here", said Mayank signalling to the sofa lying near the window.

I was utterly shocked. Like what are you doing here? Seeing me in this state? I was supposed to shift to your room. Why you here? But I didn't say it out loud.

"heh, I'm Ishan, your new roommate, I guess."
I said.

Shubhman's POV -

'sweetie'? Who the heck calls their roomate that? I guess they're really really close.

Still, it's cringey not gonna lie.

"hey, I'm here to help you move in, Shubhman Gill ", I said and went upto Ishan's bed as he climbed out and stood out.
No offence, but he's short, in a cute way.
His hair was so messy, gosh!
He went to get ready as I just waited.

His bags were lying there and Mayank was stuffing them up.
With clothes, toys, whatnot. I just waited.

"Im ready"

________________________________

Hey loves, I am very indulged abhi diwali ki celebrations mein, hope you guys have a blast, andddd here's a recommendation, I'll keep dropping these 😌💁‍♀️