XVII

After the night, Shubman woke up with notifications on his phone.

It was from the group chat.

Waking up with a video of Shubman scaring his baby, what a treattt!! -Hardik

Wow Ishan, who knew you were such a scaredy catt huh hehee🥹
-Tilak

Oh of coursee, nobody but Shubman knew😙!
-Rohit

Right Shubi?
-Virat

Oye yar, nobody gets to call him Shubi except for Ishuuu~~~
-Rohit

Whatcha doing late at night on the terrace both of you?👀
-Rahul

Oh teri! Yeh mere dimag mein kyu nahi ayi!
-Yuzi

Dimag mein ane ke liye dimag hona bhi chahiye buddy! ☺️
-Hardik

Oye!
-Yuzi

Aye shut up yall.. they were just taking a break.
-Mayank

Ohh acha tereko kaise pata han? 😶‍🌫️
-Hardik

I went there as well 🤷‍♂️
-Mayank

Ffs you did not
-Rahul

Oh yes I did!
-Mayank

And i need to tell you all something very important along with Ishan, so sab be there please after practice in the ground only..
-Mayank

Aisa kya important, shaadi hai kya tum dono ki?
-Hardik

Aye Hardik, Shubman will feel badd na.. chup kr!
-Yuzi

I was seeing all of their messages, knowing what was going to happen in the meeting. Of course! They were going to disclose their new relationship.

I felt uneasy.
I went and showered and got ready.
Then, I went to wake Ishan up.

His face was lit by the warm rays of the sun, and he was sleeping, nuzzled into the quilt, with his long eyelashes rested peacefully.

I gently caressed his face to wake him up. He bat his eyelashes before squinting his almond brown eyes and then woke up, just like any other day.

"Come on Ishu, 45 minutes till practice! Get ready!"
"Oh, and, check your phone after that."

"Okayyy Shubiii"

They got ready, Ishan checked his phone, he was now mentally prepared for the part where they both told about their relationship.

They had talked about it last night, Ishan saying how he didn't want to keep it as a forbidden secret, rather, he wanted to embrace it, and if they wouldn't support, he'd rather know it earlier.

They practise went normal. Except for the fact that the members had a lingering curiosity in their eyes, they kept looking at Mayank and Ishan more often than regular.

After the practice, all of them gathered near the pitch, with Shubman standing next to Ishan and Ishan next to Mayank.

"Go ahead, batao Mayank and Ishan, what's the matter?" Asked Virat bhai.

______________________________________

Yo loves!! Triplee updateee! Hope you guys are hooked 😉❤️

Im trying to lose some godammn weighttt!!!I wanna lose 15 kgs ideally, ive already lost like 12 kgs i was 89 kgs last year, now im 77, but i wanna be atleast 60-65

I wanna lose 15 kgs ideally, ive already lost like 12 kgs i was 89 kgs last year, now im 77, but i wanna be atleast 60-65.

Anyways, take care loves, that's it for todayy!
❤️