XLII | Treat You Right (M)

Start from the beginning

minho couldn't help but whimper at the elder.

"o-oh... baby-"

chan continued to kiss and lick minho's hole, sloppy noises filling the room.

minho continued to let out low moans and whimpers as he held onto the bedsheets below him for dear life.

chan's tongue then began to circle around the sensitive skin before pushing its way passed the tight barrier of minho's rim.

minho moaned loudly.

"f-fuck... channie~" minho hummed before his arms buckled and his face fell into the pillow below him.

chan pulled away for a moment to look at minho and he laughed.

"are we all good?" chan chuckled.

minho groaned but nonetheless gave chan a thumbs up.

then as chan went back to focusing on pleasuring the younger, instead of putting his tongue back inside of him, he added two fingers.

minho whined loudly and held onto the pillow, his knuckles turning white.

"c-channie!" minho moaned.

chan kissed the small of minho's back and slowly pulled his fingers out, just to slowly push them back in.

throughout the fingering process, minho couldn't form any words, just groans, whimpers and moans.

chan had four fingers deep inside minho, mercifully thrusting them into the boy.

minho let out uncontrollable moans, his body jolting forward each time chan pushed his fingers back in.

"chan... hyung- please-"

minho was practically begging for chan to fuck him by now.

chan began to feel bad so he began to slow down as minho started becoming very vocal and desperate.

"i just wanted to prepare you, that's all." chan said as he pulled his fingers out of the younger and wiped the wetness onto his trousers. (he took off his graduation gown earlier)

yes, minho was completely naked and chan was still fully clothed.

"y-you're an asshole..." minho complained.

chan just laughed as he began to take off his clothes.

"you're so whiney tonight, sweetheart." chan said jokingly.

minho tried to glare at the elder but failed as he looked too vulnerable to be scary.

"i'm just kidding... now, should we just use our spit as lube? it worked when i fingered you." chan spoke.

minho groaned and sat up.

"that's gross though." minho whined.

chan looked at him unamused.

"we kiss all the time. it's literally the same." chan scoffed.

minho rolled his eyes.

"fine. whatever, we can use your gross saliva-"

"do you want to have sex, minho?" chan asked.

minho cocked an eyebrow.

"yes? of course i do-"

"then stop being a brat." chan said lowly.

minho just looked at him, shocked.

"ok, mr bang... i'll be a good girl~" minho giggled.