"Next group of people." The ride attendant, motioned for us to step inside. We walked closer to the cars, stepping in. It's so funny, because they're people with their children. Then there's Jason, and I being huge kids... having a kid.

We buckled in, chuckling at how ridiculous we both must look to onlookers. But I want Jason to experience every single ride he can. A person working the ride, double checked everyone's seat belts. Then the ride began.

We got to shoot later guns at Buzz Lightyear. It was so fun. Though my poor boyfriend took shooting literally. He was pretending to kill rival gang members, and other bad people. I'll just keep on praying for him, and his anger.

As the ride was coming to its end, I heard Jason groan. "Babe I didn't like that one. I almost pulled out my real gun, all because it was so slow." He whispered in my ear, giving me a pout. He is such a child.

"I know it was a bit boring, but I want you to experience every single one of the rides here." Squishing his face together, I gave him a sweet peck. "Come on let's go. You can choose the next ride." Patting his crotch area, I unhooked my seat belt.

"You just love giving me an instant boner. It's hard walking with them you know." He rolled his eyes, placing his backpack on. "Poor little baby." I blew him a kiss, looping my arm with his.

"Ooh Mally Poo, let's go on Star Tours next!" Jason pointed to the huge ride in front of us. I pushed him forward, giving him a small smile. He frowned, interlacing our fingers again. "Jason you go ahead. I can't get on this one. I'm with child." I giggled.

"I know. It doesn't necessarily say you can't. It just gives a warning about dizziness." He kept pulling us to the line. "Jase... baby, I still get morning sickness. What makes you think I won't get it on this ride?"

"I'll finger you on the ride that's why." A smirk playing on his lips, as he cockily responded to my question.

"You're not funny. Horny bastard." I whispered the last part, as Jason finished eating a bag of chips.

"Let's just go eh?. And I will finger you sooner or later today." I huffed, rolling my eyes. "You're putting our baby in danger, and my health. Eh. And no you won't." I mocked him. Which resulted in me getting a slap to my butt.

"You wanted me to experience everything. I know it sucks that you're pregnant right now. But I still want to enjoy it with you. We will even ask the ride worker people, for a second opinion." I nodded hesitantly, before walking with Jason.

:::

"Shit!" Jason grunted, as he threw up in a nearby trashcan. For the third time! I told him to lay off the food.

"Hurry up, I'm ready to go." I spoke irritated, as I picked bits of puke chunks out my hair.

We have been on eight rides after riding Star Tours. Jason thought it was cool to eat a hotdog while riding Splash Mountain. Like who the hell in their right mind, would eat a hotdog on a rollercoaster. A rollercoaster I couldn't ride. He came off looking green in the face. That's when he first puked in the bushes.

The second time of him not listening to me, was when he bought a huge Slurpee. Drinking the blue beverage all up, not even once offering to share with me. I had suggested we wait a bit. But he called me a person who rains on others parade, and that I was no fun.

Sure okay. Me trying to save you from getting sick, is raining on your fun time.

So I let his non listening ass get on Tower of Terror! Knowing what the ride was about. It's a thirteen story high building. Going up high in the sky, to drop suddenly. Repeating to do it again once more. I was taking a picture of a pretty tree, when I saw Jason stumble out. He was holding his mouth, looking around frantically. He ran inside a food place, throwing up in their trash bin. He has such a weak stomach. He nicely gave them a tip, for making such a disgusting scene.