6

𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗜𝗥 " 𝗝𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 " 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦Location: Somewhere In New York StateDate + Time: December 8th, 5 p

Location: Somewhere In New York State
Date + Time: December 8th, 5 p.m.
* make sure to vote and comment *

    HEARING A LOUD BANG FROM a pot or some type of pan falling onto the floor, I instantly sucked my teeth and sat up in the bed while locking my phone. It was only ten in the morning and this bitch was making mad noise even though I woke up an hour ago but still, a nigga ain't wanna hear all that. Standing up to stretch and to walk to the kitchen to see what she dropped, I yawned before walking towards the white door to the second room and opening it.

The smell of breakfast food wafted throughout the house and my stomach started doing backflips, I was mad hungry but I ain't feel like getting up to make something. On top of that, it wasn't no good eats over here like there was in the hood so I just paid no mind to my hunger. The sunlight shone inside of the house as I made it to the end of the hallway and saw Naz sitting on the couch finally up and Chi washing a pan in the kitchen. Her hair was in a messy high ponytail and she had on a pair of pink sweats with a black tee that I don't know who gave her.

" You gotta do all that banging in the morning or you do that in ya crib too ? ", I deadpanned her as I watched her take a deep breath and ignore me. I don't know why she was so grumpy in the morning, all I did was ask her a question. " Nah gangsta though wifey, you gotta chi- Oh nah it's boutta be eleven ? I gotta go handle some real quick ", Naz realized before standing up from the couch. Nodding at him, I already knew what he was talking about. He had to go with Sdot to court at two, well he ain't have to but he was going there to make sure he was good.

" Where Capone ? ", Naz asked while looking for his phone underneath the black blanket on the white modern couch. " I think he in the shower arguing with his bitch or something ", I joked which made Naz start laughing. If you knew Kenny, all he liked to do was argue — over shit that ain't really matter too. Remembering the sudden smell of breakfast food, I squinted at Chi who was putting the pan on the silver rack next to her to dry " What you made ? ".

She gave me a blank stare before looking back at the white countertop behind her and then back at me like I had five heads " French toast bacon and a tiny omelette FOR ME ", she emphasized which made me throw my head back. " Alright, nobody want your nasty ass food ", I spat back at her as she waved me off and began to walk past me. All she did was stare at me with a mug as I eyed her as she walked away towards the back, Naz doing the same thing.

" Stop talking to my wife like that please ", he commented as I started to laugh and began to mouth the words " You just wanna fuck " to him.
Naz shook his head no but instantly began to start cheesing as we both started smiling and then laughing, you could tell this niggas intentions from a mile away even if you ain't know him. Walking towards Naz, I motioned him over towards where I was standing next to the tv and spoke lowly " I'm dead boutta eat some of her food, I'm hungry ". He looked at me before shaking his head " Nah, girls don't play about they food. You remember Dai dead smacked you cus you ate her pringles ".