5

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥Location: Somewhere In New York StateDate + Time: November 25th, 5 p

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥
Location: Somewhere In New York State
Date + Time: November 25th, 5 p.m.
* make sure to vote and comment *

I WANNA GO HOME. I NEVER thought I'd miss a thanksgiving but here I am, stuck with nothing but negative vibes around me. I miss how much my whole house smelled like food and my moms good ass cooking. She'd always send Mare, Nia and I in rotation to the store when she needed something and we'd always roll our eyes until the food was plated hours later. Mare, my twin, I miss you so much.  You're strong so I don't think they did any serious damage that you couldn't get through. I know my dad is probably going crazy but I hope him and my mom not arguing. I guess I can vlog my life down on paper now since I have nothing else to do unless someone finds me.
~ 𝐂𝐡𝐢 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐱 #𝟏

As soon as I lifted the blue BIC pen up from off of the paper, I heard the lock of the house door becoming unlocked which made me quickly push both items underneath the couch — wiping the singular tear from my eye. Hearing a bunch of footsteps come through the door, I heard a familiar voice which made my eyebrows furrow in confusion " YO WIFEY, WHERE YOU AT ". I stood up from off of the light oak floor and looked in the kitchen seeing Naz with a smile on his face, the 5ive boy, some boy with a gap who was here before and Jay.

" Huh ? ", I said in confusion while tilting my head to see them all dropping bags on the white Island counter as Jay rolled his eyes. Since when was I Naz's wife and since when did I say he was my husband, this is probably just his way of saying I'm gonna die soon. Being married to him doesn't seem bad but I could just tell he was a hoe. Plopping back down onto the couch, I heard them bickering about something in the back as Naz came walking into my view with a smirk on his face " Wassup wifey, what you been doing ? ".

" Um.. ", I thought to myself because that question was just as dumb as him calling me his wife " Nothing because remember I'm confined to this house with nothing in it ", I sarcastically answered. Naz lifted his hands up to scratch his head before sitting down next to me on the couch and resting his head on my shoulder " You right, my fault. I brought you some of ya mother in law's food though, cus you know I'm a good boyfriend ", he told me while resting his hand on my thigh. I was really wondering where all this had came from, maybe he took my friendly conversations with him as something else.

Hearing laughing coming from behind me, my body jumped at the sound of Jay's voice " Naz, stop playing with niggas. Don't you gotta go back to ya crib right now ? ", Jay grumbled. Naz lifted his head up from off of my shoulder and stood up, grabbing my hand to pull me up as I looked at Jay who seemed to have an attitude. " Hi 5ive, hey baby gap ", I waved at the two boys as everyone started to laugh at the nickname I gave the other boy but him and Jay.

" Baby gap is mad funny, I love having a funny girlfriend ", Naz said in between laughter. He was doing too much, I didn't sign up to be my potential killers girlfriend. " My name is Sdot bitch, don't call me no baby gap ", he mugged me as I immediately felt threatened by just his voice alone. The whole house got quiet as I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, I should have just stayed in the room today "Aight aii, don't start tryna violate Dot. You know she was just playing ", Naz defended me.