2

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥Location: Somewhere In New York StateDate + Time: November 4th, 1:30 a

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥
Location: Somewhere In New York State
Date + Time: November 4th, 1:30 a.m
* make sure to vote and comment *

OPENING HER EYES SLOWLY, Chi felt her body laying down on some type of soft surface as she felt for her surroundings and had realized she was on some type of bed somewhere. Sitting up, out of her peripheral she saw the men that were just in ski masks, holding guns in their hands as her heart began to race and she instantly tried to make a run out of the white bedroom door " SOMEBODY HELP ", she yelled.

Someone had instantly maneuvered their arm around her stomach and picked her up, bringing her to the bed as she got thrown down forcefully " Stop with allat screaming shit, you not going nowhere ".

Tears began to form into the corner of her eyes as the man stood next to her and she pulled her fist back, striking him across the face with a punch. The man moved his head back from the hit as someone sitting next to the bed frame got mad at the interaction and lifted his gun up to her head, holding his finger on the trigger. " No, please no I'm sorry. Please don't kill me I'm sorry ", she began to repeat with tears streaming down her face now because she didn't want to die young.

She heard one of the boys that was sitting in the corner of the dark say something out of frustration " Yo Five, stop doing that shit bro. She gonna start screaming and shit again ". The boy who she had guessed named himself Five had removed the gun from next to her head and her breathing had went back to a somewhat normal pace " What do y'all want with me ? I'm not involved in nothing nor do I know anything ".
A skinnier figure had walked away from her and the light had soon came on, illuminating the room.

Chi was instantly drawn to how nice it was as she looked up at the high ceilings, large tv mounted onto the wall, the black rug underneath the bed, and a door that lead out onto a balcony. It was as if someone with money had lived here. Hearing the same voice she heard before they put the black cloth over her nose, she had realized it was the skinnier boy as he started to roll up his ski mask " Ya bitch ass brother involved in some shit . And niggas don't care if you not involved, now you are ".

As the boy rolled the ski mask over his head, Chi took in the boys light caramel colored skin complexion as well as his plump lips. She could see that he had dreads that touched right above his eyebrow as well as a shape up. Placing the gun into his waistband over his black hoodie, she heard a bunch of movement and whipped her head around to see the other boys taking off theirs.

She had started to notice that all of the boys were some shade of lightskin and they all had dreads, it was still scary that she had just gotten kidnapped but funny that a bunch of shades in a crayon box had kidnapped her. At least she could make a joke out of the situation, she had thought. Taking another look at all of them, she noticed them just staring at her with piercing eyes which made her heart start to thump like the sound of a drum " Please don't rape me ".