3

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥Location: Somewhere In New York StateDate + Time: November 5th, 12 p

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥
Location: Somewhere In New York State
Date + Time: November 5th, 12 p.m.
* make sure to vote and comment *

    SITTING ON THE EDGE OF THE queen sized bed with her feet hanging off, Chi looked out the window at the building across from the one she was in while daydreaming. She wished that she was in a movie and she would have just appeared back home when she had woken up but sadly this was not her case. She was currently starving and wanted to take the longest shower of her life but she had no clothes nor food so she was stuck with the outfit she had threw on yesterday — before she had gotten kidnapped. About to lay back down and sleep the day away, her mom's favorite saying had popped into her head " Closed Mouths Don't Get Fed ".

Chi didn't know how much of them were still here but she needed to start asking for stuff, even though the tallest one and that 5ive boy had always acted like they wanted to blow her head off. Lifting herself off of the bed, she walked in a slow manner to the room door before pulling it open and not hearing anybody. A perplexed look had came across her face as she continued to walk down the lit up hallway seeing only three boys out of the five and to her luck, two of them were the ones that seemed to always want to blow her head off.

Seeing them in different fits than yesterday made her roll her eyes because for them to change their clothes and not her was just foul. One of the paler boys who was also the calmest had glanced up from his phone and stared at her " Wassup, what you need ? ", Naz asked. Chi leaned her head against the white wall and sighed " I wanna take a shower but I have no clothes or under clothes. And I'm also kind of hungry but I really just want clothes, I feel dirty ", she let out as the two mean ones had turned to look at her. " That's cus you are dirty, we not buying you shit ", the 5ive boy had growled which caused her to blink slowly and just turn back around.

" Nah let me stop, what size you wear ? We can pick up some shit I guess and what you wanna eat ? ", he corrected himself which caused Chi to turn around and walk a bit closer to them. " I'm a medium in panties, a small in tops and a medium in bottoms.. oh and my bra size is a 32d ", she informed them as the two of them that had spoke looked at her with confused eyes. The taller rude boy didn't budge to turn around and speak to her at all " 32 what ? If we go into Pink you think they gonna know ? ", the paler dread headed boy asked which made Chi start to giggle.

" You know what they say, if she don't got no pink on ? She can't get fucked on ", the 5ive boy nodded which made a grin form onto Chi's face. They didn't seem all that scary now except the taller boy. It was as if he had some sort of vendetta against her, as if he knew her or something. " Yeah they will and you guys can get anything to eat ", she added as they all had stood up. The taller boy didn't even glance in her direction, he instantly headed towards the door as the paler looking dreadhead named Naz turned back to look at her " We gon' get you some hair shit too cus you look a mess not gon lie ".