4

𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗜𝗥 " 𝗝𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 " 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦Location: Somewhere In New York StateDate + Time: November 15th, 6:52 p

Location: Somewhere In New York State
Date + Time: November 15th, 6:52 p.m.
* make sure to vote and comment *

    IT'S BEEN ABOUT A WEEK AND a half since I kidnapped this bitch and I've been thinking about dropping her in the middle of nowhere, letting her find her way home on her own. She was starting to get annoying and she was too high maintenance, she was always mad hungry and thought the money in my pockets must've been hers too. Not to mention, she was starting to get comfortable with Naz and 5ive when it was they turn to watch her — knowing that we didn't bring her here to start making new friends and shit like that.

We all had certain days to watch her with at least two of us on one day, but I could handle her myself. She wasn't a lot to handle but she could probably outsmart Naz and 5ive because she always kept asking for them niggas, knowing they weren't her friends. Yesterday, Sdot had watched her with Naz and they said she barely was asking or doing anything, probably cus she couldn't get comfortable with Sdot. Now here I was on a Friday night scrolling on my phone watching Instagram reels, wishing I was outside with the bros right now.

Placing my hand into the blue Oreo packaging, I placed a few of the mini Oreos into my mouth while laying down onto the white couch as the sun started to set. I was watching some bad ass little kids on Instagram reels flexing money and rapping Lil Durk songs, they reminded me of me when I was younger. Shaking my head, I heard small footsteps emerging from somewhere as I instantly sucked my teeth and saw the girl's grey leggings from her standing right next to me " I'm hungry sir ". Glancing up at her, I exasperated a loud sigh while squinting at her " Go make something to eat then, ion know what you in my face for when the kitchen right across from us ".

Hearing her sigh lightly, she stood there and began to tap her foot on the floor next to me, annoying me more and more. " Can I have some of your Oreos ? ", she asked politely. " OH MY GOD BRO, here. Just here bro ", I yelled while sitting up and grabbing the little blue bag. Handing her the rest of my Oreos, she faked a smile at me before taking them and heading to sit down on the couch. She was about 5'4 in height, her hair was in a messy ass ponytail in the middle of her big ass head and she had on grey leggings with a black tee — I would be lying if I said she ain't have a nice slim shape.

She sat down on the other end of the white L shaped couch as I mugged her for giving her my Oreos as my iPhone ringtone started to play loudly. Looking down, I saw that this girl I be occasionally fucking was facetiming me which made me get even more annoyed because I knew that if I ain't answer, she'd continually call me. Sliding the accept button, I was met with her being outside with a mug on her face " Jay, where the fuck you at ? ". I don't know why she be questioning me like she was my girlfriend or some shit. Everybody knows that I don't believe in relationships " Kenzie stop calling my phone. I'm doing shit right now ", I mumbled while being aggravated.