Chapter 11

My eyelids were having trouble lifting because of the sun that was peaking through the blinds. They fluttered open,  trying to comprehend where I was because the bed I've slept in since high school did not feel the same.   As my eyes adjusted, I saw Innie's bed across from me, their clothes, the dressers. Whose arm...oh shit!! I quickly turned my head half way behind me and saw Chan peacefully sleeping. 

I turned onto my back and brought my hands up to harshly rub my eyes, thinking I am just dreaming and he's not actually next to me

I turned onto my back and brought my hands up to harshly rub my eyes, thinking I am just dreaming and he's not actually next to me. But once I removed my hands and saw I was still in his room, my heart started racing. We actually fucked last night.... I told myself, trying to confirm what we did.  

As much as I am enjoying being with him, I need to urgently use the room. I placed one foot on the ground as I tried to slowly slip out of bed. I gently lifted his arm up as I was able to place my other foot on the ground. He moved his body, making me shoot my head up to see if he had waken. Luckily his eyes were still closed and he took his arm and turned around to face the wall. 

I let out a relived sigh as I was able to finally stand up so I could walk to the door. I creaked it open to see if anyone was in the hallway but instead my nose was filled with the smell of breakfast. Oh shit someone is awake...I wonder who?  I thought about waiting out in the room but my bladder was about to burst. 

I turned around to grab my bra off the floor, took off my shirt and put my bra on incase I did run into someone. Once I saw no one coming, I made sure to quickly tip toe to the bathroom, trying not to be seen by anyone. 

As I was exiting the bathroom, I could hear laughter coming from the kitchen making me jump. I really couldn't face any of the guys right now. They probably heard us because the walls are kind of thin and Chan told me to be loud.  Before I could make a dash to Chan's room, my stomach grumbled as my nose took in the scent of the delicious aroma.  My body must have told me to follow it because I found myself standing in the kitchen entrance. I saw Minho at the stove cooking, Felix seemed to be helping him, Innie was sitting at the table with Hyujin, Binnie and Hannie, and Seungmin was grabbing plates for the table. Well hell, they're all awake....they won't talk about it anyways. Right??  

I should probably turn around and leave before they catch me, I thought until Innie's voice boomed out for me. Fuck me.  I turned around with a crooked smile as the guys' gaze fell onto me, everyone paused what they were doing.

I shyly waved to everyone as Innie stood up from the table and came over to hug me, telling me to join them for breakfast. 

I was hesitate at first but Hyunjin waved me over to sit in between him and Innie.  "How did you sleep Cutie?" He asked as I masked the courage to sit with them, trying not to look guilty but I feel as if I was caring a huge sign that read 'I had sex last night'.  

My body was shaking from how nervous I was, I really need to calm down if I want to lie them to them properly.  To be fair, I've been lying about knowing them...might as well lie to them about a different topic now! "It was good. Thank you." I tried not to look at any of them in the eye, but I know I was radiating guilt.