Chapter three

Music for this Chapter:

"Give me your TMI" - Stray kids

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chan's Pov:

"She's really cute," I overheard Bin tell Min and Hannie. I winced at them mentioning the girl Lix and Bin brought into our lives. It wasn't a bad wince but I didn't like Bin calling her cute, I don't know why when I know nothing about her. 

"Oh, now you admit it," Hyunjin teased him. 

I chuckled to myself because Bin can never act normal around a girl, he gets super shy and forgets how to human correctly. But, I have to admit she is really pretty. I just hope our staff doesn't find out about her, I don't want her or the kids to get into any trouble. 

"You're the one who called her Cutie," Lino voiced, backing up Binnie. 

"Yeah, but she is, maybe you shouldn't be so shy Bin."

I sat on the couch listening to them bicker, like normal, when I saw Lix glance my way. I turned my head, wondering what he was thinking. "What's up, Lix?" I asked him in English. 

"So, you think she's cute too?" Lix asked as he rested his arm on top of my shoulder, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"W-what?" I stuttered out. Was he in my brain?

"I saw the way you looked at her, it's okay you can admit it," he smiled as he switched back to Korean, acting as if he caught me somehow. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "Eh, I guess I do but we can only think she's cute. It's not as if any of us can date her."

"Why not?" 

"Lix, for many reasons. Plus, we don't even know anything about her. She is some stranger Bin wanted over to flirt with while we are here. All of us will forget about her once we leave."

I sat back in my seat on the couch and Lix didn't bring her up anymore. I didn't mean to sound angry but it's like that everywhere we go. We see cute girls, flirt with them and then we leave that state, country. Plain and simple. But she is the first girl to actually spend alone time with us away from the fans. And she doesn't know who we are and what we do....

"Oh...you found her cute I like that..." He brought up again as I shook my head in disbelief. 

"What do you mean?" I asked annoyed. 

"You got very defensive," I could see his smirk from the side of my eye. 

"Stop Lix, I'm just stating the obvious."

"For yourself or?"

"Yeah, she's cute but that's it."

The back door opened and I heard the guys welcome Y/N back into the house. Lix glanced over at me wiggling his eyebrow. I could only laugh at him as I rolled my eyes.

Y/N Pov:

I walked in and the guys greeted me, as I smelled Korean BBQ fill the house, making my stomach want some. They all changed into comfy lounge wear, making me feel right at home as I showed up in gray shorts and a baseball shirt. Seungmin asked me about it and instantly we started to discuss baseball. We could have talked baseball the whole night if it wasn't for the guys breaking up our conversation.

"So, what do you do?" Han asked.

"Oh, I work in analytics."

"Wow, you must be really good at math than," Minho said.