Chapter seven

Chan's Pov:

As we were pulling up to the stadium we would be playing at later tonight, I gently tapped Innie to wake him up.  He used my shoulder as a pillow to catch a slight nap, something I'm use to from the Kids.  I let him know that we arrived only earning a nodded, about to close his eyes again when I stopped him. 

"No Innie, we are here," I swear these are my children. 

We all got off and out of our vans to go inside and inspect the building, along with the stage set. My favorite part is going on the stage when there's no fans and staring out to the empty seats. Seeing the difference from when there's no one there to when we perform is so exciting. 

Everyone gathered into the main waiting room as our manger began to talk with one of the stadium mangers, leaving us to relax for a bit before today's festivities start. Which is nice, because I wanted to talk to Lix since this morning. Ever since Y/N left, I wanted to ask him why he had to bring up Bin kissing her.

"Lix, do you have second?" I called out to him who was laughing with Hannie and Lino. 

"Sure, mate." 

We sat on the couch as the guys were too busy eating the snacks that were left for us or were buried deep into their phones. 

"What's up?" 

"Why did you have to talk about Binnie kissing Y/N this morning?" I asked in a whispered tone, looking over to the Kids to make sure they weren't listening.

I saw the sides of his lips beginning to smirk, "It further proved my point, that's all. Like right now."

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head to the side to understand where his mindset was. 

"That you like her," he said like he solved a clue. He wiggled his eye brows as I narrowed my eyes.  Why won't they just let this go, I don't know what the big deal is here. 

"I told you...even if I did find her cute or whatever...I can't..." I don't know if I was saying that out loud for him or for me...

"Channie..." Lix said before our manger called me over to have a discussion with me. "We're not done with this!" He yelled pointing in my direction as a smirk appeared on my face but shortly lived when I walked over to our manager, who led me into the hallway away from everyone.

I bowed out of respect as I said his name as we were alone from everyone. I'm assuming he wants to discuss letting Y/N into the house this morning. 

"Chris," he started in English as he took off his glasses, placing them on top of his head, "I'm not mad but who was that girl this morning?"

And of course it's about her,  "Our friend we made. We invited her over yesterday and we became friends." I told him as calmly as I could, a little worried what he might say on the matter. 

"You know we can't have fans in the places we stay, they will leak it out." His tone was strict as he tightly crossed his arms in front of his chest. I'm not saying I fucking hate this manager but he's our manager when we come to the States. I wish we could find someone else already. 

I shook my head because he has it all wrong about her, "She's not a fan, she said she only knew a couple of our songs but didn't really know about us as we told her who we were."

"And you can trust her?" he cocked one of his eye brows up, his tone was really starting to piss me off. 

This time I crossed my arms in front of my chest, mirroring him. "Well I checked all forms of social media yesterday and didn't see anything about our location or her hanging out with us."