"Dont worry about us lusher-ssi ill have the girls stay with me at my place in jeju." Bada unni said and i nodded "ill also have some of my men guard them lusher-ssi so worry not about the girls. Ill come visit them often too." Lalisa said reassuring me and i just nodded in response.

"Lets get you your things love.." i said to yn and she just nodded and smiled at me and i kissed her head.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as we finished fixing yn's things in the hospital I suggested something to them to finish everything as soon as possible.

"Unni, lets split up? Ill go to my place and get my stuffs and meet you back in here before we fly to paris. I just wanna get things done fast." I suggested to lalisa unni and she just shaked her head.
"Its too dangerous lusher-ssi" yn said and was agreed by the others especially bada unni.
"But ill be quick unni dont worry i just wanna wrap this up already so yn and i can finally be free." I said again and still wasn't allowed by bada unni and yn
"Love please let-" yn didn't get to finish what she was about to say when i cut her off
"You know i wont let it go right? Just please unni ill just go get my stuffs and ill get back here already."
I said insisting and they are already sighing and telling me no but suddenly

"Ill come with her unni's dont worry" kianne said as she entered the door probably heard what we are talking about. " ill come with.." tatter said while giving kiann a suspicious look that got me confused and i saw how yn nodded at tatter as I glanced on her.

"Alright lets go." Kianne said and i nodded and followed her with tatter on my back as we exited the room but i glanced on yn again.
"Dont worry ill be back quickly my love . I love you" i said smiling at her and she smiled back responding to what i said.
.
.
.
We exited the building and we entered kianne's car to drive to my place.

"So where you from unni?" tatter asked kianne because she was sitting beside kianne who's currently driving. And kianne just smiled
"I came from busan but I transferred here to gang-nam to find a job then i met yn and bada and thats how we became friends since then up until now. But you know life for me wasn't that easy before." Kianne said smiling as she paused.
"To be completely honest i was really broke before you know. Like no job no money nothing at all. My parents left me when i was 12 and i didn't why and what the reasons might be for them to leave me. And then i met someone who's really good and all and she gave me a job but then i couldn't find her anymore. Some people said that she flew abroad some said she killed herself some said she went missing and stuffs like that. I really dont know who and what to believe" kianne added and i felt sorry for her

"Im sorry to hear that kianne-ssi" i said apologetically to what shes been through but she just shaked her head and continued. "Once i couldn't find that girl who helped me. I fell down again. But then yn helped me stand up and continue my life. She gave me a job and even helped me with a lot of things. That not gonna lie completely changed my life you know?"  Kianne said that got me in awe but not to tatter.
.
.
.
We have arrived to my place and tatter entered with me as kianne said she'll just wait outside the car even though i asked her to come with us inside my house but she still insisted so we just shrugged it off. But i noticed tatter still being anxious so i figured i had to ask her that.

"Tatter-ssi are you okay? You've been acting weird since earlier. You good?" I asked and she glanced at me and nodded "yeah unni im fine im just worried you know.." tatter said as she looks on to her surroundings but i just assured her.
"Hey don't worry too much. This will be quick. Besides we got kianne with us." I said assuring her
"Do you really trust kianne unni?" Tatter asked out of a sudden that got me confused.
"Yeah of course! She helped us rescued yn. Why?" I said to tatter but still confused on why she asked that
"Nothing.." tatter answered and smiled lightly at me.

"Dont worry too much okay? Wait for me ill be done in a sec ill just change my clothes" i said to tatter and she just nodded and saw that she went to the kitchen probably to get something so i just let her.

"Alright lets get you finis-" i was about to say something when i heard a loud yell from the kitchen that made me panicked. "Tatter!!" I exclaimed when i suddenly thought of tatter being in the kitchen. I was about to run to check on tatter when i felt a hand on my face and a smell that made me lose my consciousness. "tatter.." the last thing i thought before I completely blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..

Authors Note:

Hey readers!!! So i know i said ill upload all at once but i changed my mind you know~~ figured it will be nice to give you guys some "bitin" lmao evil author right? Just kidding y'all but anyways i decided to upload because i dont want y'all to miss out so we got 6 more chaps to go!! As much as possible do me a favor yall.. KEEP SUPPORTING AND LOVING THIS BOOK AS IT WILL SOON HAVE ITS END~~ but worry not because like i promised. More votes and support means a book 2!!! I miss you guys!!  Soo how was this chapter for you hmm? More twist coming!!!
Saranghaeyooooo!! Keep giving this book a lot of love and support and ill pay you back with good stories!!! And chapters!! Love you all my readers!! (WE ON 12k NOW YALL!!) Mwuaapss

PS; what do you think happened? And who do you think did it? Do you guys have any idea on whats gonna happen next? Let me know!!!! Stay tuned for more updates!!! And probably hot scenes~🤭