"Who would do this? Who else knows about this?" Lalisa just kept asking and we all answered an i dont know since we really dont have any idea of who the leaker might be. Lalisa unni was about to speak again when jennie unni interrupted.
"Lisa-yah the news has been turned down." Jennie unni said and Lalisa unni just nodded snd sigh but then again spoke.
"It doesn't matter if the news is down. People have already seen it and shared it." Lalisa unni said in upset tone.

"Unni we have to make sure nothing gets to enter yn's room. We should probably transfer her to somewhere more private." Tatter said and it made all of us look at lalisa unni and she just sighed before speaking again
"Bada Unni.. help me with this one please." Lalisa unni said and bada unni immediately agreed
"Of course, leave yn to me and lusher lisa-ssi" Bada unni replied and patted lalisa unni's back.
"Ill find out whoever leaked this to the media. Ill call my detectives to investigate." Lalisa unni said but we are all startled when someone opened the door so suddenly and told us something we never expected.

"Theres no need to do that..its me.." The person said and we all looked to see who it was and we are shocked to see Audrey Lane walking towards us and her eyes are just on me.. then she spoke again and it made it all clear.

"Its me.. i was the one who leaked it to dispatch" audrey said and when she was done the next thing we saw is Bada unni pinning audrey against the wall furiously. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" Bada unni yelled and we all got startled with how bada unni is at this moment and it was followed by Lalisa unni who slapped audrey in the face and push her on the couch making her sit.
" DID YOU JUST REALIZED WHAT DANGER YOU PUT MY SISTER IN?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! WHO ARE YOU TO YN TO BEGIN WITH!?" Lalisa unni said im a very mad way but audrey just laughed at unni and get lalisa unnis hands off of her before standing up to sit on the chair beside yn.

"Leave.." i said in a low tone looking at audrey blankly
"Leave?.. why would i do that? I wanted to see how yn is doing. Afterall i was the one who leaked the news to the public" Audrey replied and smirked.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked her while i walk towards her forcing her to stand up and face me.
"I said WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" I shouted at her and i know that made everyone surprised. Audrey just smirked again before looking at yn again and said

"I did this for you... because you owe me something.." Audrey said while smirking at yn. And it made me so curious to what she is talking about.
"Owe you what exactly?." I said in a cold tone and it made audrey giggled.
" Her heart.. in which.. you currently have..." she said and laughed maniacally and it made me furious so i slapped her so hard but she just laughed again then smirked.
"You're crazy..leave!!" I said and shouted at her but she just kept laughing and it pissed me off and was about to give her another slap when minah stopped me. "Unni Calm down.. you know yn wouldn't like this. So stop please?" Minah whispered into me and i just sighed and told audrey to leave again.

"We are so not done lusher dear..you'll see.."  she smirked then turned around to leave. I just look at yn and fell into my seat next to her.
"How could they do this to you." I mumbled to myself and tear up but wiped it immediately.
" im gonna make that lunatic girl pay for leaking this up to the public.." lalisa unni said and left and she was followed by Jennie unni Jisoo unni and Roseann unni
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
STILLL LUSHER's POV

"All of them went to do their own stuffs at home and work and it is just me and my sleeping yn here, i started to stare at her while i hold her hand and kissed it. "My love.." i started but then pause and lean closer to her.
"Please wake up soon.. its been a day and 8 hours with you and its hard to watch you like this.. it breaks my heart to see you in this situation. So please wake up soon.. we have a lot more things to do you know, we still have our dates, and vacations and traveling." I said then kissed her forehead then i continued
"Oh how i miss the feeling of your hugs, cuddles and kisses. Your warmth, your hands on me.. i miss everything that you do, please wake up soon. We have a lot to catch up you know~" i added while chuckling at myself. "I know even if you're unconscious there's still a part of you that can hear me so, i love you Kim Yn i love you so very much.. and i want to have my forever and ever with you. I love you." I finished and land a soft kiss on her lips and sit back to my seat.