Chapter 26: A Disciple's Request

Start from the beginning

“You can come with us later even as long as you can't feel the magic energy and absorb it. The request Kagura made to me was not a complicated request to grant. Besides, she is my disciple, how could I refuse a request from my youngest disciple like her?”

A feeling of joy immediately enveloped Simon and Kagura when they heard Allen's words. Tears slowly started to come out of both of their eyes.

"Thank You! Thank you very much, Allen-sama!”

“Thank you very much, Allen-sama!”

Simon and Kagura immediately bowed as a sign of gratitude for allowing the two of them to continue being together.

"You're welcome. Also, there is no need to use the extra "Sama" when calling my name. Just delete that because usually my students and friends call me just by my name without any honorifics like you two use."

Simon and Kagura immediately got up then nodded.

“We definitely will”

"Okay," Allen smiled then said while looking at Simon, "Simon, even though you can come with us even if you don't succeed in doing so, you still have to keep practicing and trying to be able to feel magic energy and absorb it. Today's time is still quite long and if you can't do it today, you will continue to do it until you can really feel the magic energy and absorb it."

“I understand” Simon understood this. Even though he had received permission to come with them, he still had to train to be able to feel the magic energy and absorb it. He didn't want to depend too much on his little sister. As an older sibling, he should be the one the younger sister relies on; not the other way around.

“You can definitely do it, Brother. I believe that!” Kagura also encouraged Simon.

“Thank you, I will definitely try to do it”

Simon then immediately turned around to find a suitable place for him to occupy.

"Kagura, take the chair in front of Erza's tent and put it in front of my chair. Before I will explain about the second training you will do, we need to discuss the matter of the magic you awakened.”

"Hn,"

Kagura nodded and immediately went to take a chair in front of Erza's tent. She took the chair and dragged it towards Allen's front. Kagura arranged the chair properly then sat there.

“Now, can you release the magic energy that you possess? So that I can identify the magic that has been awakened by you.”

Kagura nodded and immediately mobilized the magic energy she had. A purple aura slowly began to emerge and envelope her body. Right at the same time as the purple aura appeared, the pressure in the area increased compared to before.

“ Oh? Gravity magic? Although the efficiency of this magic is still less than telekinesis magic, it is a very good magic as long as it can be developed well.”

“Enough. You can withdraw your magic energy, Kagura.”

“Uh? Hn,"

Kagura immediately withdrew her magic energy. The purple aura covering her body gradually disappeared. Kagura immediately looked at Allen with a curious gaze, she immediately asked without giving Allen a chance to say something, "Allen, what type of magic did I manage to awaken?"

“The magic you managed to awaken is gravity magic”

“Gravity magic?” Kagura asked with a confused expression. This was the first time she heard the word.

“Gravity magic is a very powerful magic as long as one manages to cultivate this magic well. This magic allows you to change the pressure on certain objects or areas. Maybe this explanation is difficult for you to understand. I will give a simpler explanation." Allen took a stone that was nearby, "Pay attention to this stone."