21: I love you Addy

Start from the beginning

I smile. "Aww, my little sis has a crush," I say in a sing-song way. 

"Please don't tease me," She cries.

"Gigi and Max sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G." I start, and she groans. "I'm your big sister teasing you in the job description." I tell her.  

"I know, I know." She laughs. I look at Toto, and he's starting to fall asleep. 

"Well, Imma go. Let you get back to texting your world champion boyfriend." I say. 

She says. "And you to your Team Principal boyfriend," She teases. "Love you, Addy."

"Love you too, baby girl. And tell Max I know because I'm doing an assessment with him tomorrow, we'll see if he's good for you." I say. 

"Please don't," Gigi sighs. 

"Can't make any promises," I said before saying one last goodbye and hanging up. 

"Well, that was unexpected," I say. 

"Can't say you're mad at it. Max seems like a good fit for her, " Toto says sleepily. 

"That is true, but I say we get some sleep, hey?" I ask, putting my phone on charge and turning my bedside light off. And using the remote to turn the big light off. I move into Toto's arms, and he kisses my forehead before a few soft snores are heard. I smile. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm shaken softly awake and look up to see a tired and swollen Toto looking down at me.

"Morning beautiful, it's time to wake up," He says.

I cuddle closer to my pillow. "Five more minutes," I say.

"That's what you said 10 minutes ago, my love. You need to be at the track in an hour and downstairs in 30" He tells me.

"Why?" I ask groggy.

"Because you have breakfast plans with your father." Toto tells me. I shoot up and look at him.

"What?" I say.

"He showed up here an hour ago. You were asleep, I opened the door. He was civil and asked to speak to you. Told him you were asleep. He then said that if you wanted, you could have breakfast with him and talk." Toto informs me sitting down on the bed.

"Then I don't want to," I state.

"Addison, the only way to move forward and actually make sure you don't lose your relationship with him is open communication. So you'll be going to have breakfast with him. It's in a public setting, so he has to be on his best behavior. He almost lost you once, dont make him go through that alone, " Toto says.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I ask.

"Well, of course you do, but I strongly suggest speaking to your father," He says.

"Fine. But before I do anything I need -" He cuts me off.

"Coffee," He says, putting a mug in my hands. "2 sugars, extra milk," He winks.

"Thank you, baby." I smile. He kisses my forehead before standing up.

"I wanna get to the track early. Make sure everything is set for the weekend. But phone me after you have breakfast, let me know how everything went?" He asks. I nod.

"Okay, I'm sorry to leave beautiful, but I'll see you later, yea?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say. He kisses me before he walks out the door.

I take a sip of my coffee, just how I like it, and unplug my phone from its charger. I put on Tate McRae and started getting ready. Singing along at times, dancing at others.