Chapter-52 Death and Alive.

Start from the beginning

Zoro opened his eyes one last time, breathing heavily and looked at Nami standing by his side, holding his hand tight with tears rolling through her cheeks. She looked at him with eyes full of worries... Zoro gathered some of the strength left in his body, taking a deep breath even through all this pain and whispered her name only she can hear.

"Nami..!" Zoro says gently that not anyone can hear it but Nami.

Nami's eyes widened when she heard Zoro whispering her name. Zoro gasped for air and couldn't make his words leave his mouth anymore...
He then noticed she's still having a tight grip on his hand.
Nami felt his hand pulling her closer to him as she lean towards Zoro until her ear is near his mouth.
Nami's eyes shot open in shock, just lone drops of tears rolling through her cheeks as she heard him whispers,

"I Love You......Nami..!"

.............
.............
.............

Everything gone quite,
Zoro stopped struggling,
The Black mist surrounding Zoro's heart suddenly faded away,
And what horrified them the most is, his heart stopped beating...
Everyone in the room grew silent, just tears rolling through their eyes and in shock..Nami stand frozen in her place unable to react or speak.
Luffy trembled at the spot in shock, tears falling down like a waterfall, lips quivering as he screamed...

"ZOOOROOOOOOOOOO...." Luffy screamed almost bursting his lungs out,

Luffy felt his chest tighten and the lump of emotions in his throat come back as he stepped to the still dead body of his best friend.
After hours, days, weeks of struggling,
The calm expression in those closed eyes of Zoro that had been glazed with pain just moments ago made his lips quiver.

"ZORO..!
What the hell are you doing..?" Luffy says screaming and grabbing Zoro's shoulder, shaking him to wake him up, wishing he was asleep.

"WAKE UP..! STOP SLEEPING, ZORO...
THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES...
DON'T YOU DARE...
DON'T YOU DARE DIE, ZORO..!
YOU CAN'T... YOU JUST CAN'T...
THAT'S YOUR CAPTAIN'S ORDERS..
ZORO...! PLEASE WAKE UP..
ZOROOOO..." Luffy says sobbing, his view being blurred by the tears,

"Luffy..!" Everyone put their hands on their mouth with tears looking at the scene of their Captain sobbing uncontrollably having his best friend, their Dearest Nakama's Lifeless body in his hand.

Nami stood there, her eyes still wide open, tears flowed ceaselessly down her cheeks, almost her eyes are red.
Chopper ran to Zoro's body, shaking him with Luffy hoping he would wake up any time now.
Ussop started trembling, stepping back slowly, until he stumbled into the desk.
He can't accept the fact that The Man that inspired him with every battles,
The man who inspired Loyalty, courage and bravery to him is dead right before his eyes.

Franky and Brook just stand there in tears, staring hopelessly from the corner. Sanji could only stare at the lifeless heart on the screen, having no courage to look Zoro laying dead...
His eyes widened,

"This has to be a joke..
This isn't real, Marimo can't be....
Dead.." Sanji says hands trembling in fists at his sides.

Luffy and Chopper still shaking Zoro with a pointless hope as Luffy's  voice breaks continuously between sobs and tears.Sanji looked at his Captain Sobbing and looked at Zoro as his heart felt sank.

"You...D-D-..Damn Fool..!
Why does it have to be you..?
Why does it always have to be you..?
Why do you always have to be the one end up carrying our entire burden..?
Why does it always ends up you being the one who protected our crew..?
Why do you always have to be the one who Sacrifices everything for us..?
Why can't i ever be able to save you or anyone..? Why..? WHYYY..?" Sanji says yelling in anger and sadness that he's trying his best to hold back the tears,