Chapter-23 Arlong Pirates.

9 YEARS AGO,
ON A PASSENGER SHIP,
IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE,
EAST BLUE...

A passenger ship is sailing through the rough route of the sea in the middle of a Heavy Rain Storm.
Inside, The cooks were putting in extra effort to make the dishes done.
There was a blonde kid among the cooks and he is none other than Sanji as a kid.

Suddenly they hear screams of horrors outside, men yelling "PIRATES...!"
The Passenger Ship is being raided by The Pirates. The cooks leave the kitchen behind and run for their life when Sanji hide himself in the kitchen.

There walked in a man with Blonde Mustache tied up long with blood all over his boots.
He is none other than The Dreaded Cook Pirates Captain Red Leg Zeff.

Zeff tasted The soup Sanji made and a bit impressed by the taste.
But he finds it lack some seasoning so he add one of his own seasoning.
Sanji got mad that a Pirate, messing his soup as Little Sanji tried to attack Zeff but Zeff pinned him to the wall.

"Nice try, Lil Eggplant..
Now how you wanna die..?" Zeff ask with a knife to Sanji's throat,

"Who cares..?
I'd rather die than have you season my food.." Sanji says glaring at Zeff,

"You made that..?
That's not half bad, Boy..!" Zeff says with a smirk,

"Better than what you can make, you Old Shitbag..!" Sanji says glaring at Zeff,

"You got a sharp tongue, boy..!
How about i cut it and deep fry it to feed the Sea Kings..?" Zeff ask with knife to Sanji's mouth,

"Do your worst...
I am not gonna die here without finding The All Blue.." Sanji says with a death glare,

Zeff was shocked to see a little boy knows about The All Blue.
But before he question the Little Sanji,
A huge wave sank both The Passengers Ship and Zeff's Pirate Fleet.
Killing every citizen and Pirates on board.

Next Morning,
Sanji wake up, laying on the rocks in the middle of the sea..
He have a some scars on his face.
Sanji gets up to see Zeff sitting there looking at the sea.
Sanji questioned Zeff about what happened and Zeff explained how the storm sunk their ships and they both are the only survivor.

Zeff got two bags.
A big one and a small one.
He give the small one to Sanji while Zeff takes the big one.
Sanji protested for the bigger bag but Zeff kicked him down.
He put Sanji on the east side while Zeff sits on the west side for lookout.
Zeff asked Sanji to only call him if he spot any ship passing by.

Sanji found a spot to place his food.
He opened the bag and take out all the remaining food he had.
A couple of loaf of bread, canned food, some water and sandwiches and fruits.
He scheduled the food in order so it would last for more than 60 days.

Days passing by and the food started getting finished...
Sanji waits and waits and waits in hopes of spotting a ship but days passed and no ship were seem to be spotted nearby.Sanji sat through Scorching Sun, Thunder Storms, Heavy Rain and still no sign of any ships.

After waiting for so long,
The food Sanji had finished 2 days ago and he survived the last 2 days with only water.
Sanji is starving as he looked so tired with dried lips, bloody eyes and scars all over his face.
He remembered Zeff having a big bag of food so he thought some food must still be remain.

He decided to ambush the Old man and steal his food as he got no other choice.
Sanji sneaked behind Zeffs and tore down the bag to find loads and loads of treasure.
Sanji then realize This whole time,
All that old man had was just some treasure...