She went upstairs to take money but nirva found her purse beside her only so she gave money to him and started to go back to the couch but her leg slipped and before she touched the ground Ruhaan saved her.

Kriva came downstairs but Ruhaan glared at her.

Ruhaan:- wow Kriva i gave you one responsibility but you are so childish. Can't you take care of one person in my absence?

Kriva:- bhaiya i just went upstairs to take money.

Ruhaan:- oh just shut up. Because of your stupidity i could lose my baby. Now I'm home no need to stay around us anymore. You did this because of the stupid program right? Such an immature person you are.

Kriva:- at least listen to me Bhaiya.

Ruhaan:- i just don't want to listen to anything just stop speaking to me.

Nirva:- Ruh it's not like that.

Ruhaan:- you keep quiet she is not a kid anymore dare you to take a stand for her. Even Anhay will hate her for this stunt.

Hearing het brother she started sobbing. She took her scooty and ran away from there.

She dialled Anhay's number and he picked up her call in three rings.

Anhay:- muffin i just landed I'll be there in half an hour and i have a surprise I'm bringing Aariv bhaiya with me.

But stopped talking when he heard her hiccups.

Anhay:- baby who made you cry? Give his name and I'll dig his grave.

Kriva:- i hate him Anhay. I need you.

Anhay:- relax bacha I'll be there okay tell me where are you?

Kriva:- i don't know. I'm on the road right now.

Before he speaks anything he heard kriva's voice telling someone to move

Then lastly Heard her scream making him panic. He immediately checked his location and found her nearby highway so he immediately took that root.

When he reached there they found an ambulance taking two bodies inside.

Anhay:- what happened here?

???:-  girl was committing suicide but another girl came to save her unfortunately both met with accident.

Anhay took his step back but Aariv held him and took Anhay in the car they started following the ambulance.

Aariv:- Anhay stop thinking negative, nothing will happen to her.

Anhay:- her scooty was there on the road she was the one who was screaming to save that girl.

Aariv:- why are you thinking negative nothing will happen to your muffin.

They reached the hospital and Anhay ran toward the doctor.

Aariv:- the girl who met with an accident what happened to her?

Doctor:- sir one girl is in critical condition and another one died on the spot we don't know who that girl is we are trying to find her family.

Nurse:- sir the girl died we found something from her. She was holding a bracelet in her feast.

The doctor looked at the bracelet and said, go and do the postmortem of that girl we can't verify someone by their bracelet but Anhay immediately snatched the bracelet.

Anhay:- aaru bhaiya this is kriva's bracelet.

Aariv:- doctor can we see that body before you give her in the post mortem room ?

Doctor:- sure.

Aariv took Anhay with him while he was numb and wasn't able to react.

Another side.

Ruhaan was walking here and there in stress.

Nirva:- what happened?

Ruhaan:- i lost my million dollar deal and in anger i hurt my baby sister. I should have controlled my anger and she won't forgive me ever.

Nirva:- relax everything will be fine. Let her come she will forgive you after you will apologize. But it wasn't her fault she told him everything making him regret.

Ruhaan:- i hope she will forgive her stupid brother.

At the hospital Aariv looked at Anhay who was lost he doesn't want anything to happen to Kriva as he started liking her like her sister.

Anhay looked at Aariv and then closed his eyes before removing the white sheet from body's face.

Aariv immediately hugged Anhay seeing the face and patted Anhay's back.

I know you guys wanted to know what actually happened but i had no choice as i was writing entire accident thing hope you liked this chapter and ye please press the star icon to unlock another part.

TBC.....