.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7.ೃ࿐

Start from the beginning

"Ouch!" Alban yelped, quickly stepping away from the stove and wiping the sauce off of his hand.

"Oh no, Alban! Are you okay?" Sonny exclaimed, his eyes widening with concern. He rushed to Alban's side as he looked at Alban with a worried look on his face. 

"Let me see your hand," Sonny insisted, reaching out to examine the burn. He carefully took Alban's hand and started inspecting the reddened skin. Sonny's heart ached at the sight of Alban in pain, it hurt him to see his beloved ototo in pain. 

"We need to cool it down immediately. Hold on, I'll get some cold water and ice," Sonny said, he hurriedly made his way to the sink, filling a bowl with cold water and filling the bowl with some ice cubes. As he walked back to the brunette Sonny gently guided his hand into the bowl of cold  water, providing relief to the burning sensation.

"Keep it in the water for a few minutes, it should help ease the pain," Sonny said with a soothing and reassuring tone. He stayed by Alban's side, offering his support and comfort. A few minutes have past, Sonny took Alban's hand out of the bowl of water and gave him a towel to dry his hands. 

"It might hurt later again, we should apply some ointment to prevent it from hurting you too much" Sonny suggested as he got up from the ground lending Alban a hand, Alban nodded and got up. Alban sat on the counter top as he waited for Sonny to come back with the ointment, sooner or later the blonde came back with supplies, he applied some ointment and cream onto the brunette's hand. He then wrapped his hand with bandages as support.

"There, that should help the healing process." Sonny said, "try and be more careful next time okay?" Alban looked at Sonny with gratitude shining in his eyes, he gave Sonny a warm smile as he thanked his onii. 

"I will! Thank you onii!~" 

Alban said in a reassuring tone, Sonny exhaled in relief as he gave Alban head pats

Alban said in a reassuring tone, Sonny exhaled in relief as he gave Alban head pats. He then walked over to the stove to prepare the rest of the meal insisting that Alban stays seated. 

"Sonny..! Let me help!" Alban pouted, Sonny gently pushed Alban away from the stove as he shook his head. "I don't want you near here for the rest of the night, what if you get hurt again?" Sonny stated. Alban felt his heart flutter as a slight blush appear on his face, he didn't say anything else and sat down by the table waiting for Sonny to finish up. A while later Sonny comes back with two plates of curry, he places one down in front of Alban as the brunette's eyes shimmer in excitement. 

"Uwahh!! This looks amazing, thank you onii!!" Alban said happily as he gave Sonny a warm smile. "No problem Alban, itadakimasu!" Sonny replied as the two boys began to eat and enjoy their meal. 

Throughout the whole meal they happily savour each bite of the curry as the flavours danced on their tongues. As they enjoyed their meal they talked about their days and joked around, the rest of the time flew in a blur of heartfelt conversations and shared laughter. During the entire time, all Sonny did was stare at Alban listening to his ototo ramble on about his dreams and everything else that came along with their conversation. He couldn't help but admire Alban's cuteness, a slight blush appeared on his face as he unconsciously smiled at Alban. '

"Oh! You're face is red onii..is it too hot in here? I'll go turn the AC on!" Alban questioned as he got up from his seat walking towards the counter and turned on the AC, Sonny watched Alban as he placed his hand on his cheek. 

"Oh, was I?" Sonny asked as he rubbed his face, "ah, I guess I can't help but blush whenever I'm around you.." Sonny mumbled quietly. 

"huh? What was that?" Alban replied with confusion, "Eh? Nothing!" Sonny exclaimed as he chuckled nervously. 

:・゚:・.˚。・゚:・.:

YAYAYAYA

NEW CHAPTER AGAIN!! 

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm really excited to work on the rest of the chapters about them spending the night, I hope you look forward to it!!

That's all I have for now! Byebyee :D

:・゚:・.˚。・゚:・.: