Chapter 6: Take Two

Ticking was heard and it echoed throughout the area.

I opened my eyes, and slowly sat up. I was in a dark place full of flowers. I looked at my clothes to see the blood still stains,when I checked the wounds they weren't visible anymore, completely healed. His body was still aching so he laid down and a flower grew.

The area has different times of flower growing. This time it was a beautiful marigold flower. He first remembered seeing this flower in a book. The picture was vibrant and very pleasing to the eye. This wasn't the first time in this place, different flowers always grow here. He didn't know why but they were pretty and he didn't complain.

The pocket watch still kept ticking, he lazily grabbed it and watched as the hour hand rotated counter clockwise. He checked the objectives of the mission and a lot has changed.

Timeline 1876

-Unknown danger notification

Glitch: Type B

Timeline Difficulty: Hard.

Reason: It caused the time radar to have reading errors.

"This timeline has been looping for sometime, and I can't seem to get back and solve this case I need back up"

-From Steve Joseph

Errors counting: 22_

The error's went up by 4, the client's name has been changed to Steve, he closed off the hologram and took some breaths. Before fully opening his eyes and sat straight up. He was in a daze. He didn't know what to do other than just wait.

He didn't get to see that person's face when he died. What face did he make?

After discovering the name of the person, he wanted to uncover every single truth about him. The information about him right now is his name is Lex and he smiles a whole lot which makes him wonder if he took any drugs to be that way, he only noticed he smiled at him only or was it his imagination? Anyways he wouldn't underestimate his gut since he can remember anything.

He got his pocket watch again, the position was exactly at 12 o' clock, and the white door slowly appeared right in front of him. Beaming an extraordinarily bright light. Allen sucked up his breath, closed his eyes and slowly walked in.

The hot sun welcomed him as he looked around his surroundings. People had horses, had guns tied on their hips. Before he could walk, he saw a group of people in a saloon, all gathering on a person. Everything was all the same. He calmly walked in the alley and overheard Mayor Elfer's speech.

The sense of familiarity was in the air, as he reached the alley way he saw the client. He noticed the client looking at him and was deathly afraid, before he could take a step he shouted.

"NO!!! PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL ME I BEG OF YOU!!!"

Allen quickly covered his mouth before he could scream again. He said, "Time Traveling Agency, Client Steve Joseph." After those words the fist that was almost close to hitting Allen's face stopped, and he felt relieved.

He released his hand,Steve breathed heavily before looking at him with sparkling eyes. Allen went to a nearby wall and leaned on it, he was thinking on what to do next and not make the same mistake twice.