Chapter 1: Who is He?

Manila, Philippines

He had awakened, he looked around his room.

Empty

It was a lonely, single person apartment. What should he do now?

He walked at the mirror

It's you

He was wearing a white t-shirt with black shorts. He had dark circles on his eyes, one of them having a mole. His eyes landed on his clock.

It showed 12:00 AM

He felt something was wrong so he checked the mirror again.

It was still you.

His eyes landed on the files in his desk.

Green

Red

Blue

Files were scattered around the desk, he picked the red file and reread it. He knew the details already but he had to check.

-Report 56-

No abnormalities after transitioning to timeline 6019

Remarks:

I saw the strange man again.

-Report 78-

Timeline 5012

Have some issues facing the glitched. The present changed but it was stable.

Remarks:

He had the same coat and face... It's him again.

The files have something in common, the "mysterious guy" he remembered. Every timeline he transferred he always saw a glimpse of him not once he wasn't there.

Having a great memory is a first not knowing how it happened. They said it was a blessing remembering everything, but is it really?

He glanced at the green file and opened it. It showed the man in the coat. All of those photos were him, he is still curious about the man every timeline he is there. How is he not dead? He is still the same. Sharp Golden eyes, Light Brown hair and pretty tall...

He finally opened the blue file for it to be only a blank paper.

He hummed and looked at the time, it was 12:15

15 minutes had passed, but why did he feel like it was 5 minutes?

"Hm, What now?" you asked yourself. It was still early to go outside so he decided to take a quick shower before going out.

As he stepped out of the shower he looked at the mirror. He stood there for a while.He thought about recent events, he was transferred to a new timeline mission 3 Weeks ago. On a solo mission but it felt weird.. He didn't see the man at all.

Who is he?

Why is he always there? He went out and locked the apartment. Busy highways were heard from a far, they passed by a Karinderya which was open for 24 hours and got the usual Pancit, Rice, Lumpia and water. Someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Allen!" They exclaimed it was a girl a half-head shorter than him, with dyed blonde hair. "I was actually looking for you!....but I got hungry"

"Good Dawn then, Audrey" Allen said they both went and ate for a while.

"So why were you looking for me?..." He said as he gulped his food "Did something happen at Hq?" he applied

"Well~ Maybe" She said, munching down on chicken feet. "But let's not talk about it right now I'm starving!" she exclaimed.