Chen yi..... Okay boss but if you need any help ... Than you know na you can call me anytime .....

Vegas...... Yes i know .... Bye ..

Alex..... Bye little genius ....

Chen yi..... Bye guys .....

Than Chen yi left from there and now Vegas and Alex are here with that alpha ........  And now they both are waiting for him to get up because he is still conscious but now Vegas can't wait so he hold a long pipe and open the water in full speed and because of that he suddenly got up and start looking at everything with confused face and when he get all his senses back that's when he realised that he is in front of vegas and he understand everything and now he's scared but trying not to show and said ......

👾 Alpha...... Why you take me here and who are you ??????

Vegas...... So you don't know me ????

👾 Alpha..... Why do i have to know you ????

Vegas...... Stop your acting .... Because you also know you can't do anything now so be a good man and answer all the questions ........ So first question...
"How you get in my house to keep that envelope there ?????

👾 Alpha...... If you know than why you asking ?? 💥Ahhhhhh💥

Vegas..... I said you have to answer ..... Who helped you ????

👾 Alpha..... Do whatever you want but with this you can never going to make me to tell who help me .........

Even though his lips start to blooding 🩸 but still he dare to give dare to Vegas and on this Vegas also get excited and he start looking for his favourite sharp knife 🔪 ......

Vegas..... So you want action .... Okay than let's see how long you going to survived ........

And than Vegas start doing his favourite thing ...... And now on this place you can only hear SCREAMING which is coming from that alpha because without any warning vegas start to take out that alpha's all nail and when he was done with nail he said ........

Vegas...... So you like it or not  ???

👾 Alpha..... Vegas please leave me i didn't did anything ......

Vegas..... So now you know my name ..
Good very good ..... So if you remember things than tell me how you put that envelope there ????

👾 Alpha.... Ahhh i don't know ... TAWAN he ... He helped me ... because he know someone over there and and tha that person put put that .. envelope there ......

Hearing this vegas who was already angry now was burning in fire of angry so he said ......

Vegas...... All your questions are finished .... Just one last one .......
" How you know my OMEGA ????

👾 Alpha... Pete  Pet..💥 Ahhhhhhh💥
AHH AHH please  don't .....

Vegas..... Just say the answer ......

He scream because hearing Pete's name from his mouth Vegas get more angry and he push the knife in his shoulder hardly .......

👾 Alpha..... I saw him in island with his grandma and I like him so I went to him but he didn't even look at me on which I get angry and start to making things hard for him and his grandma ....... And one I come to know that he get his first heat so I thought before he get his alpha I will get him just for one.... One ni night ..... But when I went there his grandma didn't let me even to see him so I thought to do something big but next day when I went there they was not there and when I asked to there neighbours one of them tell me that they went to Bangkok so I come here but I find that he already find his Alpha but still ...... I saw him first so it was my right to have him fir............... Ahhhhhhh stopit ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhvegas ahhhhhh leave meeeeee ahhhhhh

After hearing all Vegas was not in his sense now and he start to removing his skin on which he can just scream loudly and nothing else ....... After 1 or 2 hours Vegas stop because he can't hear any voice so he stop and said ......

Vegas...... Call my doctor I want him alive at least for one week ........

Alex..... Okay don't worry I will .... But for now you should change your clothes it's all full with BLOOD 🩸 ......

Than Vegas went to bathroom and take shower and after changing he went to his home and Alex was still there and when doctor come and see the conditioner of that alpha he said ..

Doctor..... Look like Vegas really hates him ....

Alex..... Yes Vegas hate him more than anything right now ...... But it is possible for him to be alive .....

Doctor..... Yes he can but not for long .. 

Alex..... Ok do it fast I also have to go to my baby ....

Doctor..... Ooh so you also get your omega .....

Alex..... Yes I did .... Come on do it fast .

Doctor..... Done but leave him for at least one day ..... Okay ....

Alex..... Okay bye Doctor .....

Than doctor left from there and Alex also went to home to see his baby .......

* Guys I know you want more for that alpha but for now this is it ......

* And also this story is going to be END soon but with a very happy ending and don't think that it and coming chapter is last but it only left just few more chapters .....

* And guys thank you so much for your support ............