HM -- Thank you Aapne jawab toh diya Hume.

She wiped her tears and kisses on her forehead.

HM -- Ab aap aaram kijiye okay....

She caresses her head and left from there.

The next morning....

Everyone got to know that KS is finally responding and is out of danger. She has also gained consciousness. SS CC and PS were sitting near her talking to her and she was getting scolded from PS in between too.

SS -- Broo We missed you....

CC -- Haan yaar tune jaan hi nikal di thi. Matlab aise kon karta hai yaar.

PS -- Humare toh bhaag hi phoot gaye.

She said in her style and Cheetosh looked at her realising that Old Pushpee has came back again with her Overacting ki tsunami.

KS -- Hume bhi bolne dijiye.

PS -- Haan toh bolo na kisne roka hai.

KS -- Amma....

PS -- Kya Amma pareshan kar diya tumne kitna.

SS -- Haan bro aise karte hai kya bad manners.

She said with masumiyat.

KS -- Promise karte hai agli baar se aisa nahi karenge.

PS -- Tum theek hojao phir batate hai.

KS made a pout hearing this as everyone laughed. HM opened the door and everyone looked at her. KS peeked and looked at HM standing there. The trio looked at couple and decided to leave.

CC -- Mujhe na medicine lene Jana hai.

PS -- Hume mandir Jana tha.

SS -- Ab mai kaha jao.... Pushpee ruko mai bhi aati hoon.

She said and ran away leaving the couple alone. HM went near KS and they hugged eachother. HM was gently hugging her as she knows KS is weak now. KS kissed on her neck and said.

KS -- I missed you Jaan....

HM snuggles more into her. After a while they broke the hug. Looking into eachother's eyes after still having same love and affection.

HM -- Aapko pata hai kitna dar Gaye the hum. Aapko kho dene ka khyal ne humari Jaan le Li thi. Ek toh saal bhar se aapka pata nahi tha sab keh rahe the ki aap....

She hesitated saying about KS's death.

HM -- Or phir jab aap mili toh aisi halat mai.

KS listened to her complaints having a smile on her face. As she knows the concern behind this scolding.

HM -- Dekhiye kaise besharamo ki tarah daant dikha Rahi hai.

She said lightly hitting her on her arm.

KS -- Oucchh....

HM -- Kya hua lag gayi kya. So sorry kishu. Hum bhi na pagal hai ek number ke.

KS -- Shant baby shant kuch nahi hua mazak kar rahe the.

HM -- I hate you....

KS -- But I love you Jaan....

HM smiled and hugged her again. Unknown to them someone was listening to their conversation. RY was standing in door listening to them. As she got to know that KS loves HM she got shocked a little.

RY -- Karishma kisi or se pyaar karti hai.

She said being shocked. She quickly backed off and left the hospital having tears in her eyes and being heartbroken. Inside our couple was happy seeing eachother after overcoming all the hurdles and difficulties.

Just remembered I could edit as well so Revived my editing skills after a year or two and that's what I created.

The new cover of story 😌✨

Do let me know how it is 😌✨

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow 💫
Press the 🌟 button
Give response ✨

--A.R.🦚💙