Chapter 12: Night 5

Back in Jaune's apartment, Jaune was just inside his room. Ever since Jackson tried to talk to him, Jaune had the door locked and has not eaten anything since breakfast. Jackson knocks one more time to try and talk to him.

Jackson: Jaune, come on out. Aren't you going to eat something?

There was no response and Jackson sighed.

Jackson: Well, suit yourself.

Jackson goes back to the living room to watch TV. He sits down on the sofa and changes the channel. When he saw a channel that he likes, he watched it. However, there was another animatronic behind him and it was the golden version of Freddy Fazbear, but with a white pupil, a missing left ear and a mkssing left eye with wires hanging out of its socket.

Inside the room, Jaune was just doing his own thing, but he heard a thud in the living room. He exits his room and sees "Freddy".

 He exits his room and sees "Freddy"

Jaune: Freddy? Freddy!

He ran towards Freddy, but stops as he saw the blonde kid in front of him.

Blonde kid: I'm not Freddy. Come on, the others are waiting. It's time to play.

Jaune smiles and nods. He then saw his father, who was lying down on the floor.

Jaune: What happened to Father?

The blonde kid chuckled at his question and answered him.

Blonde kid: He fell asleep. So, wanna come?

Jaune nods in response.

Jaune: Well, how do we get there?

Timeskip

It was already night time and Jaune stops a taxi. He gets in and the driver looks at him from his mirror.

 He gets in and the driver looks at him from his mirror

Taxi Driver: Where to, Young Man?

Jaune didn't say anything to him. However, the taxi shook as if something heavy came inside.

Taxi Driver: What the?

Upon seeing what came inside his taxi from his view mirror, he was startled a bit.