Chapter 1: Kicked Out

Vale. One of the kingdoms in Remnant and one of the most popular cities ever. The only thing that has ever happened us the robberies at Dust stores by the criminal Roman Torchwick and his White Fang allies with the help of his partner in ctime, Neopolitan.

It was night time at Vale and we see a pizzaria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. Inside, we see someone running in fear in the dark building.

Guard: Shit, shit, shit!

He looks back and saw that a figure was catching up to him. When he reaches the door, he struggles to open it.

Guard: Damn it! Come on, open!

He then turns back.

Guard: Oh, no, no, no.

He sees a brown animatronic approaching him. His eyes were glowing red as well. Then...

The guard screamed with his screams being heard in the quiet night

———————————————————––––—————

A week later, we cut to Beacon Academy. With Ozpin being the headmasterx it is one of the most prestigious schools in Remnant. It was peaceful, until one day.

Jaune Arc, one of the students at the academy, had a rough life. After his transcripts were revealed by Cardin, everyone turned their backs on him. They kick him, punch him, throw him out, spit spitballs at him during class, and all the other bad things. The only support he had were Team CFVY, Ozpin, Port, and Oobleck. What made things worst, is that he was also disowned by his father and family wity Saphron being the only one there to support him.

One day, he is seen listening to Port's usual boring lectures.

Port: And that's how I defeated an Ursa using a pencil only. Hahaha.

As he was discussing, he was taking down notes. Not only did everyone turned their backs on him, his team and Team RWBY also turned their backs on him. He was beaten up by Yang, locked out of his dorm by his team, and he was forced to sleep on the rooftop. Then...

Cardin: (to Jaune) Hey, Retard.

He threw a paperball at Jaune's head.

Cardin: I said; Hey, Retard!

He then threw another paperball at him. Jaune ignored him as he was taking down notes. However, deep down, he wanted to swear and punch Cardin in the face, but was letting his emotions be locked up inside of him.

Jaune: Just ignore him, Jaune. Just ignore that jerk.

Soon, the bell rang and class was dismissed.

Port: Okay, class. You will be having your quiz next week, so I expect you all to pass. Anyways, see you all next week.

Timeskip

All the students made their to the cafeteria to have their lunch. All of them were discussing about the Vytal Festival and are excited for it. Meanwhile, Jaune is sitting all alone while eating his lunch. He looks at his team and Team RWBY all having a great time of their lives while he did not. He sighed and continued to eat his meal. As he did, he felt Cardin approaching him along with his team.