Chapter 2: Help Wanted

The day was Sunday. It has been two days since Jaune was kicked out of Beacon Academy. In those two days, he rented an apartment with Ozpin's last help. He gave Jaune some money before he left the academy. The apartment in Vale was a normal apartment, but small. To Jaune, it was better with a kitchen, a living room where he can eat while watching TV. A bedroom with one small bed, and a bathroom near the balcony.

Jaune: I guess... this is home...

Jaune, also lost some of his emotions like being happy and sad. All he felt was nothing, but a void in his heart.

Jaune: I have to find a job, but where? I'll prove to them that I can make money without being a Huntsman.

He stands up and goes out to find a job.

Timeskip

30 minutes later, Jaune walked around and tried finding a job, but no jobs were available. He tried to apply for being a janitor, a salesman, a craftsman, etc. However, all slots were full and Jaune was left hopeless.

He slumped down with his back against the wall, feeling defeated.

Jaune: Damn it. Why can't I find a decent job to help me with my own life? Just why? Ugh!

He hugs his legs as he sulks.

Jaune: What can I do? I can't make money at this point. I just wish that there is one job that I can take no matter how dangerous it can be. After all, I'm a man, so...

Jaune then he sees a help wanted ad on a newspaper.

Jaune: What the?

He grabs a newspaper and saw an ad with a picture of a robot that resembles a bear. The newspaper ad says:

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria: Help Wanted!

Family Friendly restaurant wants to hire you to become a night guard to watch the pizzaria from 12 AM to 6 AM from Mondays to Fridays.

Come and be a part of the Fazbear Family.

100 lien a week.

Jaune: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria? I've never heard of this. Might as well apply for it. I just have to know where the heck this place is.

Timeskip

20 minutes later, Jaune arrived at the location. The facade of the building had two glass doors with a window that was built to re-enforce robberies from robbing the pizzaria. The walls were bricked and at the top said "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Where Fantasy and Fun come to Life!" There, there was a logo of the animatronic bear from the newspaper. It was brown with a black bowtie and a black tophat. It was holding a microphone while waving with an uncanny smile to it. There were also lightbulbs around the title.

Jaune: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I guess this is the place.

Jaune enters the lounge and the floors were black and white tiles the reflects the ceiling with six lights that are on. There was a desk with a lady doing her work.