Chapter 11: Night 4 Aftermath

Inside Jaune's apartment, Jaune was just inside his room, not getting over the fact that Vanessa threatened to shoot him if he befriends Freddy and the gang again.

Jaune: Why can't I just make good friends? I guess it's better if I really never existed. (sighs) I should've just killed myself as soon as I got kicked out from Beacon.

Jaune curls up and goes to sleep.

He wakes up in Emerald Forest again and saw the blonde kid again.

Jaune: Hey.

The blonde kid just looked at him in silence. Jaune sees that he was accompanied by the other kids as well.

Jaune: Look, I think you read Vanessa's mind. I just want to know why she wouldn't let me be friends with you.

Blonde kid: Because she's wrong.

Jaune: W-What?

Blonde kid: Do you still want to be friends with us?

Jaune nods and the boy smiled.

Blonde kid: Okay, then. Let me get you at night.

Jaune: Okay.

Then, Jaune wakes up at the sight of someone knocking at the door. Jaune wakes up and goes to answer it.

Jaune: What is it this time.

He opens it and then sees someone he did not want to see.

Jackson: Jaune.

Jaune: D-Dad?

Then, he sees Vanessa as she looks at him with her arms crossed.

Jaune: V-Vanessa? But why?

Vanessa: Jaune, I think it's best if we explain.

Jaune: H-How could you...?

Vanessa: Just come and have a———

Jaune: No! I am not sitting down with someone who just disowned for no reason.

Jackson: Son———

Jaune: I don't want to hear any excuses! I rather kill myself than listen to anything that either of you has to say.

Vanessa: Jaune———

Jaune: I hate you all. Hate you!

Jaune ran back to his room and slams the door shut. He began taking his anger out by wrecking his room and destroying some of the furniture there.

Jaune: Son of aa

Jaune continues to throw a temper tantrum. Jackson sighs and turns to Vanessa.

Jackson: So, I have to keep an eye on him?

Vanessa: It's for his own safety. I'll get somebody else to do the night shift for him.

Jackson: I see. Then, I'll keep an eye on Jaune.

Vanessa: Thanks.

Vanessa leaves and hops in back in her car and drove off.

Back at Beacon, Weiss decided to take over Jaune's work. The reason why is because she wants to end his career and make his life miserable by destroying Freddy's. However, the kids all planned ahead of Weiss.

Ruby: What should we all do today?

Yang: We should rest. I'm so tired from last night.

Blake: Same. I mean, Professor Ozpin gave us an excuse for all of our classes.

Ruby: No more quiz from Professor Port.

Yang: I can get behind that.

Blake: Wait, where's Weiss?