Dec. 3 - Decorating

Start from the beginning

"Relatable, dude. Also, did you just fall down the..?" Green began before TSC put his hand up, silencing Green. "Stop, mate. I already know. Don't remind me."

"Since when did you become Australian?!"

"That's stereotypical, Green." Yellow came over, crossing his arms and eating a piece of toast with scrambled eggs and avocados on it.

"You see, I was Australian this whole time." TSC said with a British accent. Yellow face palmed. "That's a British accent," He responded.

TSC shrugged, unconcerned, "Same thing."

Purple came over to them, holding the bags of decorations they had gotten the other day. "Since we're all here, are you guys ready to start decorating yet?" TSC stared at the bananas in the fruit bowl.

"Just gimme a second." He said, going over and removing the banana from the bowl and peeling off the peel (yes I know- so creative-"peeling off the peel" XD).

Green washed his mug after finishing his tea, then put it on the rack to dry. TSC had finished his banana, and Yellow and Red had eaten the last bites of their toast. They all decided to go outside to start decorating.

Purple set down the bag of decorations, and they were off to the races!

Green went over to TSC to help him set up the big inflatable snow man and Santa Clause. "Hey man, what's up? Need help?" Green asked him.

"Nah, I'm good for right now. Could you set up the Santa Clause inflatable?" TSC went over to the snowman and secured it to the ground with some ropes and ground anchors

"Ooh, this is lookin' good!" Green heard him say, seeing him prance on over to the outlet to start inflating the snowman. Green followed suit and soon, the snowman and Santa Clause were towering over them!

"Nice job!" TSC exclaimed, high-fiving Green, looking proudly at their accomplishment.

Yellow and Red had already set up gold lights on the bushes, and they had now moved on to the roof.

"Uhhh, Red? Are you okay up there?" Yellow called from below the ladder. He was holding it just in case it was unstable. "Yeah! I'm fine. Can you give me another clip?" Red asked, extending his hand out to Yellow.

Yellow passed him another clip and Red hung up another section of lights, tippy-toeing to get higher. They kept repeating this cycle until they were at the very edge of the roof and they had to take a turn, rounding around it. Yellow had handed Red another clip to hang up a section of lights when all of a sudden, Red stopped.

"You okay?" Yellow asked him, concerned.

"Aw, I feel like I'm about to sneeze but I can't!" Red finally said. "Just keep your balance, okay? If you do sneeze, we don't want the ladder to be wobbling," Yellow replied nervously.

"Yeah, I kno–" Red sneezed, covering his mouth with his arm. His foot slipped under him and he flailed to catch onto the railing. Fortunately, his right leg caught onto the step below it and he was eventually able to catch the railing.

Yellow sighed of relief before looking up at Red and grinning. "Bless you."

Red looked at Yellow, "Thanks, do you want a turn?"

Meanwhile, Blue and Purple were at the front porch. Blue framed his hands like a camera at the door as Purple positioned a gold wreath.

"That looks good!" He exclaimed, walking over to Purple. "Hmmm, I think that should be the last of it then," Purple responded, rummaging through the paper bags. Blue glanced at the garage and noticed something shimmery from inside. He went over to it and discovered that there was light-up 3D printed reindeer!!! There were three in total; each one had a cute red bow tied around its neck.

"Purple, look at what I found!" Blue set the reindeers in front of Purple as Red came over. "We just finished setting up the lights! Ooh what's–" Red paused, his eyes going wide. ":00 are those reindeers?" He rushed over, "Awww, they're so cute!"

Yellow was following behind him, looking at the reindeer as well. "Those look nice. Where should we put them?" he asked Purple and Blue.

"Dunno. Maybe we should ask Red this time," Purple suggested, looking at Red as he gently pet the reindeer's head.

Eventually, Red decided to put it right in front of the inflatables because if it were behind the inflatables, you wouldn't even be able to see them!

They went to the sidewalk and looked proudly at their hard work.

"This turned out better than I expected! What should we do know?" Yellow asked the group.

"Ughh, I don't know about you but I'm getting kind of chilly. Can we go inside and enjoy some hot chocolate? :>" TSC looked hopefully at Purple.

"Sure! Don't see why not." Purple shrugged.

"YESSS!!! I love hot chocolate!" He exclaimed, running inside.

Green rushed inside with everybody else following suit, saying, "We love hot chocolate."

    ° ° °

1372 words <33

hey guys! :D

I didn't expect this chapter to take so long to produce, I actually didn't intend it to be more than 1300 words ;-;

also if you're wondering where mango is, just pretend he's out grocery shopping, okay?

I'm already losing motivation to write chapters and this is only chapter 3  :<

what I'm hoping for is that I get double the amount of chapters done during the weekend :)) so that I'm back on track again!! ^^

(started on Tuesday nov. 28 || finished on Thursday nov. 30)