💋Chapter19

Alexivander POV

I groaned as i felt something wet, slippery and hot down inside of my pants. I was panting and groaning in my sleep- I was half asleep now. I opened my eyes and surprisingly my eyes widened as my sleepiness banished, the moment my fucking eyes opened i was surprised and annoyed.

Jay is in front of me- sucking my dick expertly.

This isn't a dream right??? it has to be a dream that fucking asshole hated me and i can always sensed it. He was wearing a bunny outfit thingy but one thing caught my attention is his delectable ass with a cute tail. Niluwa nito ang pagkalalaki ko ng nilabasan ako, umungol ako at napahawak sa buhok nito. He teasingly licked me clean and teased my twitching hard dick.

Kumubabaw si Jay sa akin sabay tinanggal ang buntot, my eyes widened when i saw a looking dick when he took his bunny tail. What the fuck! Did this seductive foxy son of bitch used a dildo toy?!! to loose his sexy hole. Jay grind his sexy ass in my hard dick and i frustratedly groaned, I was about to grabbed his hips he pinned my hands over my head and expertly put a handcuffs in me.

"The fuck!." Napamura ako at ngumisi siya, nilapit niya ang mukha niya sa akin sabay kinagat kagat ang tainga ko. "Jay! Untie me! You son of a bitch!." Gigil na sabi ko pero ngumisi ang gago.

"It's morning you asshole, wake up-."

I blinked my eyes with a heavy frustrated sigh, my hand unconsciously checked my dick and it's hard, fucking hard.

"I just had a fucking wet nightmare dream."

______________________________

I frustratedly throw my neck tie around the corner of my room, it was a sixth time I can't fucking fix my fucking tie. A knock on the door making me grabbed my gun and fired it two times and the door creaked opened revealing Zers with a stoic expression.

He closed door. "I'll called someone to fix your door-." I grabbed my dagger and throw at him and this asshole dodge it effortlessly. "Well, did. You. Find. Him. " I looked at him at the mirror, I raised an eyebrow when he shook his head. "Unfortunately, we haven't saw him since he went here." my jaw clenched so as my fist, i  frustratedly sighed. 

that fucker is testing my patience. "But i have seen him near at the police station yesterday-." i grabbed Zers's collar but he remained fucking calm. "Fucking tell me now." i gritted my teeth, Zers took my hand out in his collar and fixed hid collar after. "I was busy finding him as usual you ordered to me and then i accidentally- no! we accidentally saw each other! near the police station." kuwento ni Zers sa akin.

it was a half truth but indeed Alexijay's school was near at police station. Little did Alexivander know, Zers was planning something out of his plan.

"I saw him with a kid." i looked at him with confusion, many thoughts went to my mind.

"I think it's his son, Alex." my head was spinning for a second, that fucking fucker son of a bitch! can't have a son! that fucking mother fucker already got someone pregnant while me was fucking hopeless to pregnant someone in exchange for my fucking inheritance.

I grabbed my coat, "Fucking ready the car." I said. "We're we going?." Zers asked and looked at him over my  shoulder.

"To Larz, that fucker must know something about Jay's whereabouts." i said and walked away but before that-