𝟎𝟐𝟒: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Start from the beginning

Taking in a deep breath Sierra held Zane's arm and looked up at him. "Alright well before you go just know I love you."

Zane smiled. "I love you too"

Watching as he walked farther away towards the front door, Sierra sighed and got up from the chair before gathering her plate placing them into the sink, and proceeding to do the dishes.

Pulling his black Moncler tighter and stepping inside his laundry mat, Zane discreetly retrieved his Glock from his black LV belt upon hearing someone inside. As he cautiously approached, he heard the sound of money being handled. Ready for anything, he cocked his gun back and lifted it at the person, only to find King stacking money.

Lowering his gun and tucking it into his belt, Zane playfully smacked the back of King's head and laughed. "How the fuck you get keys to my shit, nigga? Almost killed yo ass."

King, rubbing the back of his head, retorted, "You gave me a fucking spare key, nigga, and the next time you hit me like that, it's gon be a problem. Smacking the back of my shit like that."

"Fucking crybaby, that shit ain't even hurt," Zane chuckled as he picked up a stack of 50's.

"You did all this shit?" Zane asked, looking around.

King nodded. "Yeah, nigga, while you been taking yo break, I been here running this shit. And don't even trip, I told them not to come in. I mean, someone had to do it, and I wasn't finna leave Jayvon in charge 'cause I know you don't trust them niggas like that," King explained.

Dapping up King, Zane pulled up a chair and started helping weigh the packs of cocaine. "I wanted to get yo opinion on something I been thinking about doing," Zane said.

King raised his eyebrows. "Oh, my opinion, huh? Is this nigga finally taking word from the same nigga who been tryna help him this whole time?"

Zane laughed, shaking his head. "Or I could keep this shit to myself and do it my fucking way?" Seeing King nod his head while throwing his hand up, Zane laughed.

"Oh, okay then, nigga. But like I was saying, I wanted yo opinion on whether I should start getting this shit from the homegrown and make it by hand or Mexico? 'Cause you know Mexico be having that good shit."

"Nigga, hell nawl you shouldn't make that shit by hand, 'cause if we sell that shit around, it's gon be easier for 12 to track and find who the inventor is, which is you, nigga, and that's gon be an easy lick that you don't wanna trap yo self into."

"But where all this coming from? You wanna make yo own shit all of a sudden?" King asked.

Lowering the packs of cocaine and stacking them up, Zane sighed and shook his head. "Nah, it's just I don't wanna continue working for this nigga Pablo. His shit ain't even hitting on the streets like it used to when we first started selling his shit, and 'cause of that, it's fucking up my income."