The height of jealousy

DYLAN'S POV

I entered the room after Doris, she sat on the bed while I smiled and closed the door. "What are you doing?" she asked. "What do you mean by what am I doing? This is our room a couple's room for that matter so it is meant to be locked always because something unpleasant to outsiders eye may be happening, so to prevent them from seeing what they are not meant to see let's it remain like that" I answered with a smile.

"Okay no problem, you can do whatever you want to do but don't disturb me I have a lot to do" she said. I walked closer to her and gripped her by the shoulder, I pushed her on the bed then she sat up. "You will not work anymore today but have a nice time with me" I said "Care to have a drink?" I asked then she replied positively.

I walked up to the table so I could serve the wine "No, what did I just say I don't want and why would I drink?" she asked. I served the drinks into the cups, "Don't worry I will get you in the mood" I replied as I carried a glass of drink in my hand and placed it on my lip. I know I can't drink because only I knows what happens after that, Doris covered her face with her hands and bowed her head tired of my drama. That was my chance so I quickly poured the content into the small bowl on the table. "Bravo!!!" I shouted.

She looked up and stared at me while I kept my hands up in the air. All these just because I am jealous of the situation of Doris and Thomas. I poured another drink into the cup thinking of how to come about it since I was lying obviously but Doris came to my rescue in the nick of time "What are you doing stop it" she corrected me and collected the cup from me then she placed it on the table.

"I am doing nothing just enjoying my time with you, that's all. You are my wife and I am allowed to have some private time with you" I said then I rub her face gently as she gazed into my eyes. "It's rubbish stop it" she wanted me to stop but I won't give up so easily. "What are you doing?" she said as I pushed her over the bed and lie on top her. "What you wanted to do to me on our wedding night" I responded as I sat up in between her knees and removed my shirt leaving me shirtless. She opened her mouth as if she hasn't seen someone shirtless before

"No, I did not plan to I was just...I mean I cannot remember" she defended herself, "Of course you won't remember because you were not in your senses" I thought within. "Okay, since you cannot remember what you did to me I will make you remember that night by completing what you wanted to do that night. I am sure you want it as well" I said it with a smile as I moved closer to her. "No, that night I did not...." I cut off fast "You did not what?" I asked but she kept looking as if her memory was blank.

"No, try to remember it was your eyes that drive me dizzy and look what I have done, I have your beautiful eyes again but this time I took some drinks" I said and beamed a smile. "I hear you but don't you think we should be in our senses before we can have our wedding night" she said while I smiled before I fell on her and closed my eyes. "Thank God he is out" she said as she pulled me off and covered my body with the blanket. She just lay quietly beside me till I was sure she slept off.

I stretched my hand and took my phone and I saw five missed calls from Marvin. I dialed his number immediately "Where shave you been, meet me outside the house" he said and hung up the phone.

******

"I have called you two here because it was so urgent, a ship will enter this country today and it will be bringing in large quantities of poison" Professor Flora said to me and Marvin. "And how are you so sure?" Marvin asked.

"I am so sure about it, you will see that I am not lying" she replied. "Okay, so how will we know the truck exactly?" Dylan asked. "You will surely know when you see because you will be in contact with me the whole time. My sources have told me that but what's next is the route they will be passing to enter. We have to stop them at all cost" Flora explained thoroughly. "There is no problem, let us hurry up" I said as I faced Marvin.

*****

"What is that?" Marvin asked as we saw a truck leaving the station "it has to be that truck" I responded as we both change our forms hurriedly following the truck.

Marvin stood in front of the truck as it finally came to a halt "What do you have in there?" he asked. "There is nothing in there?" the man responded then he brought out a gun pointing it at Marvin. I open the passenger's seat beside him and bite the man on his wrist so he could be poisoned, he dropped the gun and screamed in agony.

"You should not have used your poison to kill him, if they investigate and finds out we are the one. There will be more trouble" Marvin said with concern. "Who will know if they aren't told?" I answered. "We don't have much time, let's hurry and check what is there?" I said to him. We opened the door at the back of the truck but there was nothing there.

I glanced at Marvin who also understands the message I was trying to convey to him. "Where could they have taken it to?" I asked. "Even I do not know all I can say now is we have missed track of it" he answered. "The river that flows right to the village is not far from here, could it be?" I expressed my fear to Marvin who hurriedly left. I looked back then flames burn up in my hand resulting to fire, I pointed it directly at the truck till it caught enough fire. I followed Marvin afterwards.

We got to the river and we met a woman figure standing in front of the water. "Hey, turn let me see you" I shouted as we went closer to her. She turned slowly as her face was revealed very beautiful and stunning "so you are the one they have sent. Do you think I will let you fulfill your aim?, no it will definitely not happen. I will cut your hands off if you mess with me" I said. "point of correction, I have a name and it is Derya. I have more than enough poison to end your lifetime. If you are the Isnamerman then I am your antithesis, I was made in a laboratory" she responded.

"Being made in the laboratory will make your death even faster" i said as i used his powers. This is the only chance for me to use my powers, I closed my eyes slowly to concentrate more on nature, one of the merfolk's oldest and strongest power is our ability to control weather. Winds blew, dust everywhere. Marvin covered his eyes immediately, I came out with a red ball-like stuff with him. Derya kept holding on to her neck where i had removed the poison.

"This is the poison from its body" I told Marvin. "We have to take this with us now, it is very dangerous. We will hand it over to the professor later" Marvin said. Marvin moved towards Derya, he laughed while I wondered while he did that. "I should help out with something?" I asked but he nodded his head down signifying no so I stayed put. He dragged the body of Derya slowly and dumped it in the water with a loud thud. "Goodbye Derya" I heard him say.