"Just please put on a shirt." Owen laughed and I smiled slightly. 

"Why?"

"Let's see. One, I need to get down to the control center because I told Claire I'd take her nephews with me and two, it is rather distracting." I turned to leave.

"I'll be waiting outside Owen," I went outside and waited for what seemed like forever. Even though it was five minutes. 

"Alright let's go."

"Took you long enough." I laughed and climbed on the back of Owen's motorcycle. It took us a while before we got to the control room. 

"Nicole!" I heard my name and Gray came over to me as the elevator doors opened. 

"Hi,"

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Yeah, are you ready to go?"

"Yes! Let's go Zach!" Gray ran over to the elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened and I smiled.

"You going to be okay out there?" Owen asked before I left.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? We're just going see some harmless herbivores."

"Last time you came back covered in your own blood."

"That was different. I'll be safe okay?" I smiled at Owen and then got on the elevator.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Zach asked. I looked at him.

"No," the doors opened to the elevator and we all got out.

"Nicole, where are we going?"

"To the valley." We walked through the Samsung Innovation Center in silence and then we got into one of the Jeeps that were parked in behind the Center. We drove over there and the whole ride Gray talked non stop.

"Did you know that Apatosauruses can grow up to 90 feet?"

"Gray, shut up. I'm sure Nicole knows all of this already." I laughed slightly.

"I did actually. Have you seen our Mosasaurs yet?"

"Yes!" I pulled up and put the car in park and turned off the ignition.

"Well I was there when we first put her into the lake. She was only 20 feet but now she's 60. I call her Maggie."

"Wow. I want a job like this when I'm older."

"It's a rewarding job." I opened the gate and Gray and Zach walked in and I closed the gate behind them.

"Now I want you both to say right by me. We had one of our triceratops try to leave the other day. If any other animal tries to, you wouldn't want to be there when it happens."

We walked through the valley and I made sure Gray and Zach were by me at all times. I taught Gray about what o did on my job and how to slowly approach a dinosaur.

"Nicole, do you copy?" Claire's voice sounded through the ear pierce I had in my ear.

"Yes. What do you need?"

"You are wanted at control immediately." I huffed brushing a piece of hair from my face.

"Gray, Zach. Let's go." Gray, who was petting a dinosaur looked at me and pouted.

"Why?"

"You're aunt wants me at control and its urgent."

"Fine." We all made our way back to the car and I drove as fast as I could to control. As I stepped off the elevator with the boys I saw Claire, Owen and Michael there.