Chapter 5

Author's Note: OMG OMG OMG! 1K+?!? I love you guys all so much!!! Ahhh omg I cried when I saw it reached 1K! Thank you all so much, I don't think I could say thank you enough! :D! The Mosasaurs I don't think has a name, if she did I didn't hear the name but I decided to call her Maggie. Maggie the Mosasaurs, has a nice ring to it. Also I apologize for any spelling errors because I depend on autocorrect a lot, also I type on my phone and it's cracked so it's kinda hard to see. I would type on my computer but I'm aways in and out of the house so it's just easier to type on my phone. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

I was up before Owen was. I had slept on the couch considering the fact that Owen didn't know I had slept here. He was asleep when I came in at 1 am.

"Oh my god. What the- Nicole?" Owen stumbled into the living room and saw me sitting on his couch, hair messy and his pajamas hanging on tight to his body. 

"Morning," I said, casually. 

"What are you doing here exactly?"

"I just woke up. I stayed here last night after I feel asleep in the control room around 12:30 am."

"Okay, well next time let me know."

"Sorry you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you." Owen walked into the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee. He asked if I wanted some but I shook my head.

"So how exactly did you know that Michael was going to steal from the lab?" I asked Owen as I walked into the kitchen.

"He seemed pretty pissed off when I wouldn't tell him about what attacked you."

"That doesn't explain how you knew,"

"Barry overheard him talking on the phone." was his explanation. 

"Oh," was all I managed to say in response. 

"Hey Owen. Uh, can I have another one of your t-shirts?" I looked down at the one he had given to me last time I was here.

"Sure, just if you are going to cut half of it off then take one of my older ones. You can change in my room."

I nodded and walked into Owen's room. His bed wasn't made and there were clothes on the floor. I rolled my eyes and made the bed. It was a pet peeve of mine. A weird one but I'm sure Owen wouldn't mind. 

Quickly I made the bed then I looked in one of his drawers and found some t-shirts. I grabbed one that was navy blue. I found some scissors and cut just off the bottom. Just like what I did with the other one. I left my hair down this time. My dark blonde hair falling down to my shoulders. I walked back out and Owen wasn't in the kitchen. Now where could he have gone?

"Owen?" I called his name.

"What?" His voice came from around the corner and I walked over only to see half dressed.

"Whoops." I said and I covered my eyes.

"Nicole," he laughed. "it isn't like I'm nude."

"You have no shirt on." I said now laughing.

"It's just a shirt. You don't need to close your eyes."

"Okay," I said and my hands dropped down to my sides. My eyes fell upon Owen.

'Damn. He looks good without a shirt," I thought.

'No, you can't think of him like that Nicole. You are coworkers and friends nothing more.' But how could I not? He was perfect. Not to mention he looked good without a shirt. 

"Well, I-"

"What?"

"Nothing." I mumbled. I looked down at the floor because I felt really uncomfortable right now.