A few months ago we went to the bay to sprinkle her ashes into the water. It was a very emotional moment. I tried my best to keep my composure, but it was very hard.

It took a lot of healing to get through living as an experi-baby. We are still hated by some, but a lot less than before John Victran was exposed. But things are soon about to change as more people are starting to see the error in their ways.

I soon snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the front door open.

It was my husband Beval, and the crew: Hikari, Tyler, Mr. Hada, Katie, and even Isabella and Danny with their child, my nephew Christopher. My parents, Celosia's Beval's parents and Thomas couldn't make it because of work and other events.

All together, they came to greet me.

"Heyyy!!", I smiled as I ran to kiss Beval. After returning the kiss, he hugged me tightly.

"Hey hey! Something smells good", Danny smiled as he walked up to greet me.

"It's a secret meal. You'll see when it's done", I said in flattery.

"AUNT GAIA!"

Me and Beval's hug broke as I saw little Christopher running towards me with arms wide out and with a smile on his face. His black wavy short hair bouncing off the top of his head.

"Chris!! How was daycare today?", I squealed as I squat down to embraced him, then picked him up.

"It was great!! I can now count to forty!"

"You can? Well, I know soon that forty will turn to one hundred smarty pants!", I teased as I tickled him.

He hunched over and laughed.

"Alright! Alright! Time to study your spelling", Isabella walked over and held her hands out to take Christopher.

He groaned, protesting as he went into his mother's arms.

"Gaia! Can I help you cook?", Hikari and Katie walked over to ask.

Hikari was fourteen years old now. The same age we were when we met Shimizu, 9 years ago.

She still was the same, still mischievous, but more mature. Her hair was down and chest-length with a braided piece on the side, wrapped in blue string. She still had her signature bangs. She wore the color blue to honor her older brother everywhere she went.

I looked over at Danny, Mr. Hada and Tyler. They were watching TV. Beval was straightening up the living room. Isabella was helping Christopher with numbers and letters at the dining room table.

"Sure! Sure! We can chat while you help me," I gave in. I was sure I could do it on my own, but it was nice to have others help. Especially Katie and Hikari.

While helping me chop up Green Peppers, Hikari, out of the blue asked a question.

"Gaia? Do you think they will lock Celosia away forever, just like Shimizu?"

I stopped in my tracks, sauce dripping from my spoon in the process.

For a while I tried to erase that from my mind. Murder is a serious crime and will easily get a person in prison for life. But because California was one of those states that still has the death penalty, that's also an option they might consider because of the status of the person. My anxiety ran through the roof as I thought about that. My heart began to race as did my mind. I feared for the future of my best friend. .

"Gaia?"

I snapped out of it as Katie called my name. Taking a deep breath I answered honestly.

"I won't lie to you, I am not so sure. Let's just hope for the best. She had to do it in order for us to survive. That man was causing a lot of political hellfire and if she didn't act quickly, who knows if we or another country would've shot a nuclear bomb and started World War 3."

Before Hikari could respond, Tyler came into the kitchen abruptly. His face was hard to read.

"Hey girls! You might wanna come take a look at this! Celosia's on TV!"

We headed towards the living room. Beval, Danny and the others were watching the news. The news was reporting on Celosia. But surprisingly, it was reported in an unbiased way. Usually with experi-babies on the news, the reporters would throw in sly or shady remarks.

We saw Celosia, walking out of a luxury apartment building in handcuffs. She didn't have her wig on, but wore her real hair out in long French braids down to her waist. A smirk was formed on her face.

They led her out into the street full of angry protesters who were protesting against the freedom of John Victran. That's when she looked up, and looked around at all of them. Her orange eyes glowing. She wanted them to see her for who she was: an experi-baby.

As the protesters saw her blazing orange eyes, a mixture of confusion and disbelief arose from the crowd.

That's when I realized something, the protestors got what they wanted: either John Victran in jail for life or him facing the death penalty. He's dead now. So my question is what will protestors do now? Will they still focus on experi-babies and our rights?

Or did they only care about stopping John Victran and his corruption since it affected them as well?

What if we could get them to spend their focus on getting Celosia out of prison since she killed an evil, war-hungry, corrupted man and in a way saved humanity??

But Shimizu too. One of the soldiers Shimizu fought with recorded everything the John Victran said to us. This was a terrible look and made a good portion of people turn against him. We could have a chance at getting Shimizu and his soldiers out of prison too. If only we knew where he was though.

"It's time", I said as I moved closer towards the TV. Everyone looked my way as I looked towards Danny. "Danny, get the protestors fired up, they need to direct their attention to Celosia and Shimizu and getting them out of jail."

I got some funny looks from my crowd of friends. Usually, I didn't take charge in the group. But since this was my best friend's freedom that was on the line, I had to.

"Good idea Mrs. Hernandez. They're already protesting against the government's treatment of experi-babies. If it stays that way, it would be easier to get Celosia out of jail. She's an experi-baby who killed a man who caused a lot of political tension. Not only that, this man killed Shimizu's mother and he revealed a lot of other heinous acts in the video. With Shimizu, if enough people protest, there's a chance he will be able to be freed. If we manage to get the protesters attention towards Celosia and Shimizu while still having them on our side, we might have a chance at getting them out but also being able to finally have a chance at life without discrimination. Think about it. The people's voices will change everything," Danny explained.

"So, how will we start though? It's all pointless unless we have a plan. How can we get millions of people to start paying more attention towards Celosia and Shimizu and experimented people's rights?", Katie asked.

Silence grew around the living room. But our eyes kept glaring at Danny, who is usually the mastermind with these type of situations.

It seemed like he already knew what we needed to do. His legs were crossed as he leaned against the sofa's arm. Uncrossing them, he leaned forward and smiled.

"We post, and we protest."