Prologue

Welcome fans to a Derp Ssundee Creepy Pasta. My name is Mo and I will be the narrator of this quick little prologue/authors-note/introduction to this story.

Earlier I wrote a book called 'What About Me?' Which was also a Derp Ssundee creepy pasta, but that was a much lighter version. There were no true deaths and everybody lived. This story will not be as sweet, there will be death and gore and all that wonderful stuff you crazy people out there love.

There are some different plot points so don't worry it will not be like 'What About Me?' There will be Derp Ssundee but the plot points are different.

There will also be some new characters, so instead of just team crafted there will be some new characters that I'm hoping will rip your hearts out.

You might be wondering why I'm telling you all this? This is no good reason except for it's a warning you could say. You don't like it, don't read it.

That's all I have for now. So without further ado, the very highly requested tale of 'When The Lights Go Out'.

New: I have recently decided to put some creepy music into the media of this story to make it a little more scarier, you do not have to listen to it but if you would like to I hope it ups the creepiness.