Prologue

Peter slowly looked up, his ears ringing as blood leaked from nearly every orifice on his face. The young eighteen year old wasn't meant to take this punishment, his nose broken and blood staining his clothes. A small badge on his worn winter jacket stating he was a New York High school student. He could hardly see without his glasses and could barley move with his arms bound behind his back by rope. Just as he looked up he was immediately hit across the face by a crowbar, knocking him down on his side. He coughed blood as he struggled to breath.

"Wow, that looked like it really hurt."

Peter closed his eyes as he was assaulted with the crowbar once more, his assailant hitting his ribs and making him grunt in pain as multiple ribs were broken. As the attacks went on, Peter caught glimpses of where he was: an abandoned warehouse with a blizzard going on outside. He was suddenly lifted onto his feet before being hit on the back with the crowbar, knocking him back down.

"Now hold on, that looked like it hurt a lot more." His eyes opened a tiny bit, catching a glimpse of his assailant's feet. Well polished dress shoes and black pants. He looked up and saw a pale man with fiery red hair and a frown on his face. "Hmm....tell me boy wonder, what hurts more? A......"

*WHACK!*

"Or B....?"

*WHACK!*

"Forehand......?"

*WHACK!*

"Or Backhand?!"

*WHACK!*

Peter began to tear up as he fought to hold in his cry of pain. The frail boy could hear and feel every crack that happened to his bones and sneezed or coughed up blood. He could barley open his left eye, not able to feel his muscles. His blood stained the cold concrete floor. He couldn't run away or even fight back with how damaged he was.

"Now, didn't we learn our lesson here?" His assailant kneeled down and grabbed the boy's brown hair and lifted his head up. "Don't go being a hero like that again or I'll do worse to dear Aunt over there."

Peter's eyes turned to the other side of the warehouse. Tied up in red tendrils hanging from the ceiling was his aunt May, the only mother he ever knew. The old woman had her limbs stretched out and her body was littered with wounds as bad as his. Blood leaked from areas it shouldn't and the lady's white hair was stained with the blood. Her clothes were torn apart and left little to the imagination. She tried begging the assailant to stop hurting Peter, but her voice died in her throat.

"Then again, if the pain is too much to bare I'll happily go back over to her and beat her if you want." The assailant smiled wickedly as Peter's eyes widened. He was giving the boy the option to beg for his aunt to be tortured. May looked at her nephew, looking as if she was begging him to tell the assailant to torture her, if it meant he was unharmed. Peter looked back up at the man and mumbled something. "Speak up boy I can't hear you when your choking on your own blood."

The assailant's eyes widened as Peter spit blood on him. The man growled before standing up and kicking Peter's face. The assailant grumbled as the tendrils began to pull on May's arms and legs, making the woman gasp in pain. The man sighed as he pulled out a napkin from his pocket and began wiping the blood off his face.

"Now that was rude! Even Spider-Woman has better manners than that." The man grunted as he dropped the napkin and stepped on Peter's chest, making the boy grunt. The man's eyes slightly raised as Peter looked up at the man and smiled, blood staining his teeth. The assailant hummed as he pressed down harder on the boy. "I guess it's up to me to teach you the right way so you can follow in his footsteps........NAH! I'm just going to beat your aunt to death."