The Chaosbringers

Founder: Dystopian

Alias: World's Greatest Villains, Destroyers of World, Harbingers of Destruction, The Great Four, Four Horsemen of Apocalypse

Leader(s): Dystopian (original), Kerberos (current)

Current Members: Kismet, Insomnia, Plutonium, Blaze Queen

Original Members: Uvos the Usurper, Qliphoth, Mimetismo, Atrocity

Affiliations: Malus (currently, Neo Chaosbringers)

Locations: Earth-823 (currently, Neo Chaosbringers), Earth-777 (formerly, original)

Status: Active (Neo Chaosbringers), Inactive (original)

The Chaosbringers are a team of most powerful and dangerous supervillains in the history of the world. Each of them are considered to be God-level threats due to most of the members' powers or abilities could potentially end the world. They started the Great Horizon War that nearly brought Earth to its end. After Kerberos' arrival on Earth-823, and becoming the leader of the terrorist organization Malus, he formed the new Chaosbringers, known as the Neo Chaosbringers.

Founders

The original Chaosbringers were founded by four members. Dystopian, Uvos the Usurper, Mimetismo, Qliphoth, and Atrocity. The five of them were known for being the most powerful and worst of all supervillains due to their destructive powers and their cruelty and sadism.

The Dystopian

VA: Yong Yea (English), Toshiyuki Morikawa (Japanese)

(His costume resembles Plutonian from Irredeemable comic, except its dark red, and his chest symbol is replaced with a shape of Earth that has many cracks. He also wears a black and red cape.)

The founder and leader of the Chaosbringers.

Most of the Dystopian's background, including his own name, is shrouded in mystery. At some point during his early 20s he became known for enacting many terrorist attacks and other disasters all over the world.