𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

After Ray lowered us down, he looked down at us from the top of the Tower. This really did feel like in the movie, his actions are similar in the movie as well. Although, I did change the story line, it's not bad right?

Lost in my thoughts, I finally snapped out of it by Ray's exciting and happy yelling as he went down. I chuckled.

When he was about to touch the ground, he stopped and looked at the green grass. I felt my body move on its own, now I'm approaching him and placing a hand on his back and shoulder.

"Don't be afraid, it's just grass. The feeling is amazing, don't worry." I reassured him and it seemed to work as he slowly lowered one of his feet to the ground. And once he was sure, he finally let go of his hair and enjoyed the feeling of the grass on his feet.

THIRD PERSON POV

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

After the Scene where Ray ran outside the vine cave, Y/n knew what was gonna happen next but decided to not waste time. Ray was about to double think and began to doubt his decisions.

Y/n walked closer to Ray and placed two of her hands on his shoulder. "Okay, don't panic! I'm sure your mother wants you to be happy. And this is the way. Now let's not waste time and let's go." She reassured him once again.

Ray paused for a moment and relaxed by the presence and touch of Y/n. He got lost for a moment, he got lost in her E/c eyes.

Y/n kinda felt awkward and released her hands from Ray's shoulder. He frowned when she walked up to Flynn, who was glaring at the two, mostly at Ray. He doesn't know why, but he had this unknown feeling inside him.

When Flynn saw Y/n going towards him, he let out a sigh. "Let's go." That was all he said and walked off as the two trails behind him.

All the way through the forest, Flynn was the one leading. Y/n and Ray were following behind him as the young girl tied Ray's hair so he wouldn't have to drag it around. Especially in the dirt.

The only thing Y/n need to avoid from happening is going to the Snuggly Duckling, make sure Flynn doesn't go to the island when they're on the boat and avoid Mother Gothal. That was her plan. And if all goes well, she will lead Ray to his real parents.

As time passed they were nearing the Kingdom of Corona. Just a little bit more walking.

With Gothel

With Gothel.

After finding a guard horse, she quickly went to the Tower. Clouds were beginning to darken on the way.

"Ray, let down your hair!" She shouted. And when there was no response, she panicked. She quickly went to the side of the Tower and ripped some vines off the stones. She dug through the stones, and in there was a hidden staircase leading to the top of the Tower.