Intimacy

For she had eyes, and chose me.

Angharad had been sleeping in more frequently. She had opted to stay home and preserve the latest harvest of vegetables for the winter instead of going to the settlement to work with the women. Sandor noticed that she was tired and wasn't eating as much at meal times as she used to. He had his concerns but he didn't raise them with her. She was still vibrant and hummed when she worked.

Sandor kissed her cheek and whispered, "I love you," before leaving for the day.

...................................................

Sandor picked her up and pressed his lips to hers. Her lips parted eagerly and took his tongue into her mouth. His fingers slid along her warm wet folds, his thumb pressed to her clit. She moaned and writhed at his touch, pulling away from his kiss by arching her back. Sandor's tongue trailed down her neck and swirled around her breasts. He lightly bit at her nipple and sucked, earning more hungry sounds from Angharad.

Sandor pushed his body up to a seated position and pulled one of Angharad's legs across his lap so she was straddling him, facing him, so he could see the faces she made because of him. Angharad rose up on her knees. She took Sandor's member in her hand and pet her entrance with the head of his cock. Sandor hummed and closed his eyes at the warm wet feeling of her. She eased down onto him, letting him fill her completely.

She stretched to take him in. No matter how many times they fucked, she never got used to the sensation of how big he was. Sandor, though large, was always gentle with her until she had adjusted to his size. When she had taken him in fully, she pulled her hips back and forth a few times to wet him more. Sandor growled in satisfaction. 

Angharad tangled her fingers in Sandor's brown waves. She gazed down at him, his brown eyes were dilated in pleasure. The scarred skin on the side of his face glowed in the firelight. She brushed her thumb over the raised ridges, Sandor leaned into her touch. It felt good, her gentle touch on the most sensitive part of him. She embraced every part of him for who he was. The intimacy of being understood was intoxicating.

Sandor hugged her tightly, burying his face in her naked chest. He breathed her in. Herbs, oils, and dried flowers. "Sandor," she whispered into the still air around them. Her words were like music. They were warm honey, trickled into his ears. They were like being called home. Sandor thrust up into her, leaving her breathless. 

"Good girl," he praised. "Take me in." He pushed up into her again and again. She felt the pressure building inside her like the kettle boiling on the fire. She squeezed her core and let the release wash over her. Sandor felt her gripping him inside and held out as long as he could. Sandor let himself build and finish as she moaned his name softly over and over. 

Angharad melted into Sandor's chest, her fingertips traced silvery scars under the thick dark hair that grew there. She wanted to tell Sandor that she suspected she was with child, but she couldn't say the words. The time wasn't right, she would wait until she was more certain. For now, she just wanted to embrace the time she had with Sandor before their family grew larger. If she was pregnant, it was sweet to think that Sandor was holding her and their child at the same time. 

Soft snores broke the silence. Sandor had fallen asleep, holding them closely.

...................................................

AN: A shorter part, sorry, I just wasn't feeling the flow.