𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄

𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄...

𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐎 Fujita was found dead in October 31st of 2013. Her older sister, 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 Fujita, had convinced her parents to organize a party in their house in order for Emiko and her friends to have a good time. For what the records now, their parents were often absent, meaning Hinami had to act like a parent for Emi even at her young age.

In her declarations, she often remarks how she only lost track of her for a few minutes, as all of her friends were busy counting the candy and Emi asked her to go to her room for an unknown reason. Other witnesses also noticed how the young girl looked slighty anxious, as if she was planning on meeting with someone. A meeting that it is still unclear if it happened or not.

For what forensics described, Emiko's body had marks in her wrists, probably a sign of resistance to some extent. But the most visible wound was on her forehead, which was bleeding profoundly before one of the other children in the party found her already deceased body.

The case was closed on April 23rd, and it was declared to be an accident. That Emiko fell down the stairs and that nobody was at fault. The only one who continued insisting that there was something else going on was the already mentioned sister of the victim, who even to this day, often comes to the police station to get answers.

【☆】★【☆】

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years later, a group of friends decide to invoke a ghost for Halloween. The story of Emiko Fujita was still on old newspapers, and some of them even had connections to those who befriended the girl all those years ago, so curiosity ate them on the inside, and the place they chose was near the Fujita's house.

For the surprise of some, excitement of others and horrors of a few, the girl heard the call they made, and came back to this plane. Of course, accompanied with a few friends that she had made in the way.

Although her memories weren't completely clear, Emi had something in clear: She would not let it slide how everyone brushed her death as an accident, and the truth would be unfolded.

So with a few tricks here, and some haunting there, she managed to reunite her old "friends", those noisy people who enjoyed doing rituals, some policemen and her family, and made them play a murder mystery game to reveal who the true culprit is.

AN ORIGINAL OCXOC MYSTERY APPLYFIC
( all rights belong to nae )

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

nae dedicates this applyfic to..
M-MARM3LADE Ai_Er_0428 _Alyrixx- Tornado-Jockey Elfimiro -RANZEKURONA -UltPark0urArtist- xingqiu-lxver -scftpeachxs SVNDVST mzkami luvrena WITHER3D aetherzu Pastelle_Pascalia hannitique vanillabyul Amunycx echohrt TOORINI ikilyy diorlumx !!!

【☆】★【☆】

tag 4+ people here

ten or more votes for next chapter